Heavy's Expansion Concept thread

heavybass

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I might as well unveil team 13... as it's still a team in America and we are in Texas this time but this team exists because of a situation between Jerry Jones Jr and the new ownership group that took over after Jerry Jones Sr died of old age.... Jr was granted the Desperados name after the failed indoor team from his father however he was kicked out of said group and so in revenge, he took the Desperados to Austin and this is where they are... operating from the AFC South we have...

AUSTIN DESPERADOS (AFC)

HOME

uy80qDLl.pngfBQW7pxl.png

ROAD

xuOwJZ0l.png3OrYHv6l.png

ALTERNATE

OpAOq0fl.png

How do you make a good team better... well as you can see above, that's how you do it... known as the Rouges of the Lone Star State.

And so to complete the AFC South... the next team is basically this in summary.

Orlando.
They are owned by Disney wanting to get back into the Sports team
Known as the Tourist's Team
Stadium already built and is popular

ORLANDO WIZARDS (AFC)

HOME

Ifb9MmFl.png9qLzPUll.png

ROAD
zsGGRRMl.pngxS6nsrOl.png

ALTERNATE
DK3yTC9l.png

The alternate has a unique black shading called I believe Ebony or something like that... they are Wizards

Now it's time to complete the West Teams for this inclusion... first of all the NFC will get the stiffest, blandest team to exist in a state that is not full of sin...

SALT LAKE CITY FLYERS (NFC)

HOME

jpWdk8kl.png tj7sOabl.png

ROAD
0hmEssUl.pngEnb5e08l.png

ALTERNATE
Ed18q9ul.png

Originally I was thinking about giving the Flyers a metallic green colour... but the Steel Blue was a better choice.

Love that Throwback Alternate honoring their CFL Squad from Sacramento from 1993 to 1994 before moving to San Antonio and became the Texans.

And Speaking if CFL: I Wish Montreal maybe up next they already had a CFL Team other cities I'm Considering in which the CFL Cities wanted a Piece of the NFL including Calgary and/or Edmonton (in which the NFL wanted a Team in Alberta) and Vancouver in addition to Montreal to enter the NFL

As for the Rest which focuses on the USA in addition to Cities in Canada playing in The NFL: My Choices may belong to the following cities that I'm Considering: Birmingham, AL, San Diego, CA (could rival the LA Chargers in which they were in San Diego back then), Shreveport, LA, St. Louis, MO (could be going to the NFC)

And Finally for the NFL Development League: I'm considering that Tucson, AZ could affiliate the Arizona Cardinals, Colorado Springs, CO could affiliate the Denver Broncos and Milwaukee, WI could affiliate the Green Bay Packers

#JustThinking

So in this new future of NFL there are 48 teams.... 8 Divisions of 6 and with extra games to cover it alongside more integration of NCAA eventually this next batch of concept teams essentially broke the relationship between the NFL and the NCAA which led to the latter's dissolution forcing the NFL to create the Developmental League as it's replacement... although the colleges/universites do still play but it's not for a corrupt organisation that hinders it's players rather than help them.

Anyway that out of the way... we move onto the next 16 teams to complete the future league to 64.

Team 1 of this new expansion... is one of the original teams of the World League and considered one of the more successful sides to exist, yes I did say exist because the team's fans do exist and in their unofficial league, they are one of the dominant forces of Europe.

Here they return as their new and current name whilst embracing the old one at the same time.

I present...

FRANKFURT UNIVERSE (GALAXY) NFC

HOME
VnpsMubl.png0fo3i6fl.png

ROAD
JpxINpDl.pngnI1Edx3l.png

ALTERNATE

Kw6EH9Jl.png

Germany's most well known team in American Football and here I use the current colours of said team, not much to use outside dark purple, orange and white... but I did good.

Team Number 2 of the next expansion is the original team that should never of taken it's Football oriented bigger sibling and was going to go forward with a blue helmet instead of what existed... but yeah.

BARCELONA DRAGONS (NFC)

HOME

q2nAVzwl.pngIAfOM3yl.png

ROAD
7cQnl20l.pngZtzXu2rl.png

ALTERNATE
4bKd5cvl.png

WITH THAT... the first division in the NFL Future is complete.

THE NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
New York Giants
London Monarchs
Dublin Celtics
Barcelona Dragons
Frankfurt Universe

@HeavyBassX, Thank you my prediction, Here's What we learned so far along with my predictions

AFC East: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Montreal Alouettes, New England Patriots, New York Jets, (3 More Teams also needed)

AFC North: Baltimore Ravens, Brooklyn Beats, Chicago Blues, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, (2 More Teams also Needed)

AFC South: Austin Desperados, Houston Oilers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Orlando Wizards, Tennessee Titans, (1 More Team is Needed)

AFC West: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Chargers, Oakland (TBA), Oklahoma Bison, Sacramento Gold Miners, San Diego (TBA)
NFC East: Barcelona Dragons, Dallas Cowboys, Dublin Celtics, Frankfurt Galaxy, London Monarchs, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

NFC North: Calgary Stampeders, Chicago Bears, Columbus Caps, Detroit Lions, Edmonton Eskimos, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Toronto Argonauts

NFC South: Atlanta Falcons, Birmingham (TBA), Charlotte Panthers, Mexico City Diablos, New Orleans Saints, San Antonio Marshalls, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, (1 More Team Also Needed)

NFC West: Arizona Cardinals, Los Angeles Rams, Portland River Hogs, Salt Lake City Flyers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Vancouver (TBA), (1 More Team Also Needed)

I wanted to fill in the gap that's in the NFC South briefly... and mostly because I want to finish filling this team in and someone guessed that right in the form of this team from Alabama... heck I'm surprised the NFL fills in the gap that is dominated by :censored:ty college team called the Crimson Tide.

Anyway team 3 is...

BIRMINGHAM AMERICANS (NFC)

HOME
1miaBFsl.pngp7ZZaQFl.png

ROAD
cfiYOjrl.pngkVtgCYSl.png

ALTERNATE
FV7q6Dxl.png

Now the first thing you may notice is the logo... that was done by someone else and this is it's tribute but on the other hand, I like the Americans concept so much that it was an opportunity for me to essentially create a Patriots of the South but they are gods in Alabama whilst neutral elsewhere... not universally reviled as in IRL Pats.

Anyway the division is complete and here's the teams that take part in this future division.

NFC South

Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons
New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mexico City Diablos
Houston Oilers
San Antonio Marshalls
Birmingham Americans

On 9/21/2018 at 4:57 PM, heavybassX said:

It's been a week... I better update with the next team aka the 12th team in existance... a team that Jerry Jones Sr objected to when said team was formed in Texas... and settled up in the NFC South.

Time for the...

SAN ANTONIO MARSHALLS (NFC)

HOME

nbR0ZGkl.pngI2t7rcul.png

ROAD
sK0swpil.pngeiab4Jvl.png

ALTERNATIVE
d0ZWHChl.png

So the old time Western font was a last minute surprise that I found... it fits the theme of the team as they are in Texas and are good rivals to the Cowboys of Dallas because of what Jerry Jones Sr say and did.

LOVE that number font.

It has been a while I'll admit but working on the other thread... and one person being PERSISTANT (you know who you are). I figured I get the next team unveiled... so moving to the WEST of the country... we head to the NFC where the league is dominant by 49ers, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, River Hogs and Flyers... this is where we have the same situation happened for the Seahawks as they used to be a AFC team until they moved to NFC in 2002.

Primarily this city used to be AFC until Spanos chose Los Angeles #:censored:youSpanos... and for the longest time, this place wasn't without a team until this round of expansion teams and they felt the need to stick it to the Chargers and literally become...

SAN DIEGO CRUSADERS (NFC)

HOME

5dsqQnwl.pngqUF1b7Hl.png

ROAD
wSeCUgPl.pngIKfhQahl.png

ALTERNATE

K7cATYYl.png

So this team is a stand out team... Black AND Yellow? Without any flaws that makes them boring like Pittsburgh... and it literally makes them stand out too alongside the Green... this is a side that's not the greatest in terms of performance BUT they are not the worst... there are at least 2 sides that are so bad that literally they were threatened by moving.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:38 PM, heavybassX said:

It has been a while I'll admit but working on the other thread... and one person being PERSISTANT (you know who you are). I figured I get the next team unveiled... so moving to the WEST of the country... we head to the NFC where the league is dominant by 49ers, Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, River Hogs and Flyers... this is where we have the same situation happened for the Seahawks as they used to be a AFC team until they moved to NFC in 2002.

Primarily this city used to be AFC until Spanos chose Los Angeles #:censored:youSpanos... and for the longest time, this place wasn't without a team until this round of expansion teams and they felt the need to stick it to the Chargers and literally become...

SAN DIEGO CRUSADERS (NFC)

HOME

5dsqQnwl.pngqUF1b7Hl.png

ROAD
wSeCUgPl.pngIKfhQahl.png

ALTERNATE

K7cATYYl.png

So this team is a stand out team... Black AND Yellow? Without any flaws that makes them boring like Pittsburgh... and it literally makes them stand out too alongside the Green... this is a side that's not the greatest in terms of performance BUT they are not the worst... there are at least 2 sides that are so bad that literally they were threatened by moving.

The helmet logo looks like an L.

Moving onto a team for the AFC South... to no one's surprise Birmingham, Alabama and Louisville, Kentucky are viable football areas with strong support that the NFL hasn't been targeting for profits and team spirit or whatever the jargon is... but NFL having nearly went bankrupt, they finally tapped into those areas... the Americans came to Birmingham and been successful... however a South African businessman saw Louisville as an opportunity himself to make a name in a county where the location is close to Ohio and yet it is South like Indianapolis.

That being in mind...

LOUISVILLE KINGS (AFC)

HOME

6ylgbpel.pngRkm5W2fl.png

ROAD
hwI0NhNl.pngIi9iSDfl.png

ALTERNATIVE

mmbYQ9yl.png

The brown is supposed to be dark so I can't blame you if you don't like that shade... also the dark red was last minute change, i had considered a royal red to reflect the namesake of Louisville.

Archived