Hershey Bears chocolate-themed uniforms

habsfan1

I don't know if it's just me or if that really was their goal when they rebranded. But whenever I see the Hershey Bears dark brown & cracker beige uniforms or promotional pictures, it makes me hungry for chocolate. Here's a good one for an example...

9 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

I don't know if it's just me or if that really was their goal when they rebranded. But whenever I see the Hershey Bears dark brown & cracker beige uniforms or promotional pictures, it makes me hungry for chocolate. Here's a good one for an example...

Given that Milton Hershey's initial foray into ice hockey ownership was with an amateur team dubbed the Hershey B'ars and Hershey Chocolate B'ars, I'd say it's a certainty that the branding of his subsequent minor professional Hershey Bears teams was meant to evoke a chocolate theme that they carry to this day.   

Everything else in Hershey is chocolate themed/related.  Why wouldn't the hockey team follow?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived