Carolina Hurricanes Ask Fans For Help With New Logo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Silver and contrasting-color (green on tail, blue on W) outlines on white, silver and white outlines on navy blue. You represent silver as a team color but don't have a toilet seat.

Having a predominantly grey logo on the white jersey wouldn’t be optimum, nor would relegating the two main team colors to outlines.

There’s not really a tidy solution for them, but I think it would be better to leave the logo pure and free of outlines, keeping it blue and green on white, and maybe going to a grey tail/white W color scheme on the blue jersey, using the uniform as the platform to incorporate the blue and green.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Too many outlines.  It works best with no outlines, but then it's tricky to get a green W on the blue sweater.  One outline at most please.

The more I think of it, I think green and silver is the way to go with the logo.  White jersey has green W and silver tail, each with navy outline.  Blue jersey has green w with silver outline, and either solid silver tail, or silver tail with green outline

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't love it or hate it. It just exists and has no feel or effect to it. I never saw the toilet flushing that people mock it for and I never saw it as remotely inspiring either. Change here is good

Saw this on icethetics and I love the bottom CH logo used on the black alternate

?format=750w

Maybe somebody who posts here made it?

5 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

I don't love it or hate it. It just exists and has no feel or effect to it. I never saw the toilet flushing that people mock it for and I never saw it as remotely inspiring either. Change here is good

Saw this on icethetics and I love the bottom CH logo used on the black alternate

?format=750w

i actually kind of like  it.

sms.gif

16 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

?format=750w

I see a white "rJ" in the main logo rather than a red H. The alternate logo is too similar to the Canadiens and doesn't evoke hurricane imagery in the slightest.

3 hours ago, Gobbi said:

I see a white "rJ" in the main logo rather than a red H. The alternate logo is too similar to the Canadiens and doesn't evoke hurricane imagery in the slightest.

The hurricane is also rotating the wrong direction. D’oh! ?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived