NFL REDESIGN (NFC North 3/20)

nate.sweitz

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

😂I'm beginning to suffer from great redesign withdrawal. When are we seein the next one?

I should have a couple minor updates over the next few weeks. I’m working on putting together a big 3d presentation to finish it off. No telling when that’ll be done though. I’ll try to throw up some alternate takes or something in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I figured I'd post a couple of minor updates as I work on the final presentation. First, I created a stronger wordmark for KC, based off the custom number font. I also made the logo a little bolder.

Chiefs-New.jpg

I applied the unique sleeve striping I built the Dolphins to the socks (they had the triple stripe before). Now all horizontal striping matches, and all vertical striping matches.

Dolphins-New.jpg

Finally, here's a creamsicle version of my Bucs concept. Just for fun!

Buccaneers-Creamsicle.jpg

On 2/26/2019 at 8:39 AM, hettinger_rl said:

I'd say the Bucs' update should be the concept, not just for fun.

You know what, you’re right. After looking at it for awhile, I kinda like it better than my original concept. I’d be curious to hear other’s opinions.

4 hours ago, nate.sweitz said:

You know what, you’re right. After looking at it for awhile, I kinda like it better than my original concept. I’d be curious to hear other’s opinions.

And this could be the official soft drink at the stadium:

Orange-Vanilla-Coke-OOH-1280x660.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Here's a quick update to the Bills. New numbering font to match the wordmark. Sleeker logo that's less of a departure from their current.

I'm not sure that this logo's a finished product yet so I'd love to hear some C+C on that especially.

Bills-New.jpg

5 hours ago, nate.sweitz said:

Here's a quick update to the Bills. New numbering font to match the wordmark. Sleeker logo that's less of a departure from their current.

I'm not sure that this logo's a finished product yet so I'd love to hear some C+C on that especially.

Bills-New.jpg

Really nice work, Nate... along with everything else here.  I guess it was worth it to take time out to work on this while you were letting your project dry in 3D Concepts yesterday 😉

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Really nice work, Nate... along with everything else here.  I guess it was worth it to take time out to work on this while you were letting your project dry in 3D Concepts yesterday 😉

Yeah as it turns out, THE @oldschoolvikings is my 3D Concepts teacher. We’re gonna have a lot to talk about in class next Wednesday.

The Bills logo update is a big improvement. I've always personally preferred them in white helmets, but it's hard to find anything wrong with this set. The only (very minor) thing getting to me is that the helmet striping pattern differs from that on the sleeves and pants. But I'm not sure how the unbalanced stripe could work on a helmet. 

Good job again.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

• 3 weeks later...

Here comes the presentation!

I'll be posting on here one division at a time. But I post each team on my Instagram page once I finish it, so follow @natesweitzer if you don't want to wait.

First off, the NFC North.

Bears-Action-1.jpg
Bears-Action-2.jpg
Bears-Action-3.jpg

Lions-Action-1.jpg
Lions-Action-2.jpg
 Lions-Action-3.jpg

Packers-Action-1.jpg
Packers-Action-2.jpg
 Packers-Action-3.jpg

Vikings-Action-1.jpg
Vikings-Action-2.jpg