Sign in to follow this  
GT Designs

Swedish University Hockey

To match american College hockey, I've created the Swedish Univerisity Hockey League

Starting of with Linköpings universitet. I wanted to create a modern design while still beeing classic.

JvXmsJv.png

C&C Appreciated

I'm interested in seeing how this series goes. There are a couple things I would change about Linköpings; I like the colors, but I think that the blue jersey lacks colors with the striping being the same color as the jersey. I would suggest either making the blue stripes white and white stripes blue. I also think that the logo looks a little off for a hockey jersey, I think that the logo i have put below would look better on a hockey jersey, probably without the text though.

Image result for Linköpings universitet logo

Just now, Section30 said:

I'm interested in seeing how this series goes. There are a couple things I would change about Linköpings; I like the colors, but I think that the blue jersey lacks colors with the striping being the same color as the jersey. I would suggest either making the blue stripes white and white stripes blue. I also think that the logo looks a little off for a hockey jersey, I think that the logo i have put below would look better on a hockey jersey, probably without the text though.

Image result for Linköpings universitet logo

That’s their old logo. I think it looks better aswell but i wanted it to be realistisc so I kept their current logo

Here's the fix based on Section30's suggestions. Swaped the colors on the home striping. Kept the logo from before, for realism since thay wouldn't use their old logog here

4MP3Y0X.png

C&C Appreciated

Up next is Linnéuniversitet based out of Växjö and Kalmar. Both are towns in the state of Småland.

Same thing here as with Linköping that I wanted to make a modern jersey while still beeing classic.

K3CoRbK.png

C&C Appreciated

Up next is Karolinska Institutet. Karolinska is a Medical and Healthcare university out of Stockholm

ZHqUIdJ.png

Feedback Appreciated