New Vancouver National Lacross League Team Named The Warriors

M4One

Great job by Canucks Sports & Entertainment. The logo and colours work beautifully together and the tribute to BC's First Nations makes it look first-class. Black/Night Sky as the primary dark colour and the logo's streaking lines has a bit of the Canucks' Flying Skate flavour. Absolutely love it.

3 hours ago, VancouverFan69 said:

Great job by Canucks Sports & Entertainment. The logo and colours work beautifully together and the tribute to BC's First Nations makes it look first-class. Black/Night Sky as the primary dark colour and the logo's streaking lines has a bit of the Canucks' Flying Skate flavour. Absolutely love it.

What tribute? I don't see three lines and immediately think "Ah, yes. A tribute to BC's First Nations". 

I really don't like this logo at all. It's so boring and bland.

IbjBaeE.png

5 hours ago, monkeypower said:

What tribute? I don't see three lines and immediately think "Ah, yes. A tribute to BC's First Nations". 

I really don't like this logo at all. It's so boring and bland.

I also don't see how its a tribute.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

On 9/21/2018 at 7:18 PM, Viper said:

The logo looks like a bunch of cigarettes. Still an upgrade over the series of hot messes that were the San Jose/Washington/Vancouver Stealth logos, though.

Now that you mentioned cigarettes.… wouldn't it be an excellent logo for a team from Winston-Salem? LOL!!!

1 hour ago, Needschat said:

A "tribute" is the new word for "We'd like to be something First Nation/Indigenous but if we do show an actual 'Indian' we wouldn't sell crap for merchandise."

Until a few years ago, I would have never thought Warriors came from an Indigenous background.  Might have something to do with the fact that the Golden State Warriors were the only Warriors team I knew about and their logo at the time was this.  

1bhcqs6l5t44lw04y1tygdsce.png

Archived