Sharks Switch to Stealth Mode with New Alternate Uniform

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharks Switch to Stealth Mode with New Alternate Uniform

September 23, 2018 - 13:39 PM

Out of the dark depths of the Pacific Ocean, the San Jose Sharks new alternate third uniform appears. Introduced late last night on-ice in-between periods of a pre-season game (probably the best way to unveil one of these things, by […]

Read More...

8 hours ago, skip88 said:

So incredibly boring!

And no teal outline on numbers,  and those numbers are way too big as well. No hem stripes as well.  This jersey gets an F- from me

https://twitter.com/SanJoseSharks/status/1043697087727071232?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1043697087727071232&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.espn.com%2Fnba%2F

The process of creating the jersey was a lengthy one, with the Sharks having gone through "two to three hundred variations" of the design. Then Adidas collaborated on the jersey, which led to perhaps its most unique feature: a raised, embossed design on the sleeves that is supposed to mimic the pattern of a Silicon Valley microchip.

?

I believe the numbers do have teal trim, and they are definitely standard size.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

6 hours ago, VikWings said:

Cant wait to see how fast the players are without hem stripes weighing them down.

On your Sharks first line, Jay Garrrick, Barry Allen and Wally West?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

16 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

I believe the numbers do have teal trim, and they are definitely standard size.

If there is a teal trim on the numbers, it's in Stealth Mode. (Edit: Yes, there is an outline in Stealth Mode, apparently.)

3 hours ago, Bayne said:

This is what I would do with the Sharks logo. Get rid of the orange and replace it with grey. Instantly better. 

sharks.jpg

Yeah, but it's still a cartoon logo, looks straight out of  Ducktales, not classy at all.

Like many other NHL teams, the Sharks got it right the first time around.

Sadly messing around with uniforms to make money is more important to these clowns.

1 hour ago, skip88 said:

Yeah, but it's still a cartoon logo, looks straight out of  Ducktales, not classy at all.

Like many other NHL teams, the Sharks got it right the first time around.

Sadly messing around with uniforms to make money is more important to these clowns.

I agree that it's too cartoony for a classy logo. It's just my suggestion on how they could potentially, in a realistic world make it better and a little bit less-cartoony than it is now.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived