2019/20 Club Soccer Kits

Teal

8 hours ago, Prince Harry said:

Canada actually looked unique with Umbro. Now they’re just gonna look like Poland. 

I hope Nike can move away from their templated and gradient obsession. At least their kits will be easier to buy although I doubt I’ll like it enough to purchase it if it’s Vaporknit.

Next year's club kits are supposed to be based off of their 1990's style kits. I'm pretty sure Canada might get sucked into that group too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Next year's club kits are supposed to be based off of their 1990's style kits. I'm pretty sure Canada might get sucked into that group too. 

I'm not sure about that, because Nike in first year of contract usually gives teamwears especially to smaller teams like Canada.

4r2eer.png

• 4 weeks later...

FootyHeadlines is reporting that Arsenal's away kit in 2019-20 will bring back the bruised banana design "in a modern way".

The Arsenal 2019-20 away shirt will be predominantly yellow with navy and red used for accents, logos and trim.

Specifically, the Adidas Arsenal 2019-2020 away kit will bring back the iconic 'Bruised Banana' design, which was worn during the three-stripe brand's first stay with the club, between 1991 and 1993. Although a pretty bold and unusual design, the 'Bruised Banana' Arsenal Adidas away jersey become a hit amongst the Gunners' supporters.

It's expected that the Arsenal 19-20 away kit will bring a modern interpretation of the classic design, a bit like Germany's 2018 World Cup kit, which was inspired by the 1990 one, but we can't yet say how it will look for certain.

The Arsenal 19-20 Adidas away kit is set to be released in July 2019, once the current jersey deal with Puma has expired.

arsenal-19-20-away-kit-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Whole bunch of Puma leaks for next season:

DzdX4gsWsAA1ryY?format=jpg&name=large

DzdX7iEX4AAGO98?format=jpg&name=large

DzdYgtXWoAEIckJ?format=jpg&name=large

DzdZvfcX0AMYBEZ?format=jpg&name=large

DzdaE7TWwAAlSHG?format=jpg&name=large

I... actually really like most of these, which is strange considering I haven’t been a fan of most of Puma’s kits the last several years. Some of these are pretty crazy, but not necessarily in a bad way.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

13 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Whole bunch of Puma leaks for next season:

DzdZvfcX0AMYBEZ?format=jpg&name=large

DzdaE7TWwAAlSHG?format=jpg&name=large

I... actually really like most of these, which is strange considering I haven’t been a fan of most of Puma’s kits the last several years. Some of these are pretty crazy, but not necessarily in a bad way.

Agreed, Dortmund and AC Milan are a big improvement over this year's uniforms. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Am I the only one who really likes Gladbach? It's fun and creative without being ridiculous or compromising of the team's identity,which is refreshing in the over-templated,identikit era we live in. Newcastle is pretty classic,and that's a beautiful shade of dark green they have there on the change top. As for the rest,BVB's their best in ages,while Marseille and AC Milan are as no-nonsense as it gets. All in all a great bunch.

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester City — all EDIT: most of the City Football Group, actually (not NYCFC, due to the MLS-wide deal with adidas) — have signed a kit deal with Puma that takes effect this July: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-47402439?__twitter_impression=true 

• 3 weeks later...

This is making the rounds today as a potential leak of the 2019-2020 Arsenal home kit:

Not sure if I trust the source, but I like what I see. Feels like a template Chelsea had a few years ago, though. The red 3 Stripes clutter up the sleeves, but overall I like it.

It's a bad fake made off someone's concept. Look at how the Arsenal badge is stitched on like a patch rather than embroidered or screen printed,for example. Or how small it is,same for the adidas logo on the other side. They're also too far apart.

1 hour ago, hendocfc said:

It's a bad fake made off someone's concept. Look at how the Arsenal badge is stitched on like a patch rather than embroidered or screen printed,for example. Or how small it is,same for the adidas logo on the other side. They're also too far apart.

Adidas announced that it will be launching while Arsenal are on tour in Portland. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Batman vs. Valencia CF Forever

March 21, 2019 - 18:08 PM

DC Comics is reportedly upset with Valencia CF, a six-time champion in Spain’s La Liga, over their commemorative centennial logo. Batman vs. Valencia? This is the worst one of all the sequels. According to a report earlier today in the […]

Read More...

Archived