My CFL Uniform Database

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The CFL all star games were pre season (At least most were)--so the players weren't at their peak--and with most all star games there was a tendency to not play as hard.

Still interesting to see the uniforms & the odd matches of jersey & helmet.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

7 hours ago, Stampman said:

The CFL all star games were pre season (At least most were)--so the players weren't at their peak--and with most all star games there was a tendency to not play as hard.

Still interesting to see the uniforms & the odd matches of jersey & helmet.

Enjoy that the Eskimos wore the one-off jersey in the 1988 All Star Game.  The one game where stars were part of the Edmonton Eskimos' uniform motif.

• 4 months later...

Hi! This is the operator of the CFL uniform database speaking. NO, the project is not dead, I just have been too busy lately to keep up with it. If any of you want to volunteer in helping me make pics of the uniforms after 1993 and before 1978 (with the cutoff date being 1958 for me; I did this because that year marks the beginning of the modern CFL and that I wouldn't have ended up in a bottomless pit of research, as I stated in the initial post of this thread).

If you'd like to help me, don't hesitate to ask. Cheers.

UBwef0L.png

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived