NY Islanders Adidas Alt Redo

DTConcepts

I know the Isles' new alternate hasn't been officially released yet, but here's how I'd fix the leaked, supposed alternate jersey. One version utilizes the edited 'NY' logo whereas the other uses the new 'Isles' script.

quPho5C.jpg

qwmmGLr.jpg

And there's that! What do you think?

Version one would make a fine alternate.  I think the striping is much improved and the shoulder patches look really nice.  My only suggestion is to fix the collar so the patches can breathe a little more.  Maybe make the orange part white and the blue part orange.

11 hours ago, Morgo said:

Version one would make a fine alternate.  I think the striping is much improved and the shoulder patches look really nice.  My only suggestion is to fix the collar so the patches can breathe a little more.  Maybe make the orange part white and the blue part orange.

11 hours ago, Lycan38 said:

Looks good, a white collar with the orange trim would look best with the first option.

3 hours ago, B-mer said:

Agreeing with them. After seeing it I think white with orange trim is the way to go on the collar 

side note: I like the background and presentation 

Like this?

LohSVup.jpg

GM3Kori.jpg

I would fill in the "Isles" wordmark. Either orange with a white outline, or white with an orange outline, depending on how it would play with the numbers.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

I would fill in the "Isles" wordmark. Either orange with a white outline, or white with an orange outline, depending on how it would play with the numbers.

Filled in the classic four stripes on the fish hook. Think it looks real solid, certainly better than an orange wordmark.

jnUhycr.jpg

Much improved striping on the jersey from real life! Your latest collar iteration looks really clean.

I can't decide if I like that "Isles" script. I feel it would look better as "Islanders," but it works well enough on your concept. I don't like the Stanley Cup stripes on it, though.

Looks good; better than the inspiration, for sure!

i really like that last script one. the only thing i'd do is pick one or the other: shoulder yoke or patches. it feels kinda crammed in up there. and if you're going patches with no contrasting yoke, then i'd mess around with something a little new (maybe the stand alone LI silhouette?)

1 hour ago, baymenxpac said:

i really like that last script one. the only thing i'd do is pick one or the other: shoulder yoke or patches. it feels kinda crammed in up there. and if you're going patches with no contrasting yoke, then i'd mess around with something a little new (maybe the stand alone LI silhouette?)

Tried the LI silhouette. Didn't work. How's this?

rX5VncT.jpg

Archived