Heavy's NFL D League **Team 8 Updated**

heavybass

So I've got some updates for all.

I've changed the logo for the Rebels... it's on the last page so here's a small preview.

cwTT04Fl.png

Next up I've changed the NFL Night helmets to reflect the parent team's helmets and with colours too.

Here's the Bulls updated helmet.

iUb7AqHl.png

And then there's the Ironmen updated helmet.

ph8H3Fvl.png

Also the NFL Helmet for the Rebels.

B8oGdcPl.png

-----------------------

Update: So the Rebels were mostly inspired by Ole Miss which have a good uniform scheme so I mostly based that off them... also I've chosen the new name of Fort Wayne, and it's going to be the same as the Desperados who were an arena team originally before dissolution but now I found a good name to resurrect.

Fort Wayne Fusion.

4 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

These logos are hard to see, I’d recommend showing them by themselves, also, red logo on a red helmet, blue on blue, etc, makes everything more complicated, try making it all stand out and contrast the shell color

"looks at them" I'll be right back "picks up a paint version of a toolbox"

16 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

These logos are hard to see, I’d recommend showing them by themselves, also, red logo on a red helmet, blue on blue, etc, makes everything more complicated, try making it all stand out and contrast the shell color

Can you see this one better?

LXh67j3h.png

• 2 weeks later...

Once I get working, I get working well... the next D League team is in the ADL and hail from New York state where a certain team is well known for their 4 straight super bowl attempts... the Bills decided to settle in Rochester, New York for this one and in partial sponsor with Buffalo Wild Wings was made... right before the NFL sanctioned the Bills for going with a sponsorship but the deed was already done.

The 5th D League team is...

ROCHESTER ROOSTERS (ADL)

Original Club: Buffalo Bills
Location, Rochester, New York

HOME

Xh1Idqxl.png6kLx9zhl.png

ROAD

u01giuzl.pngjNKgqgdl.png

ALTERNATE

q4s1uf2l.png

NFL SPECIAL

MiaGv66l.png

Motto: The Fighting Cocks

Going with a darker yellow actually helped me out because that bright yellow and bright red wouldn't of mixed with the dark blue.

Next up is in the same division as the Roosters because ya know Bills and Dolphins are rivals and so things are the same here... moving onto team 6.

FORT LAUDERDALE HAMMERS

Original Team: Miami Dolphins

HOME

eR8VtPMl.png1CByEO5l.png

ROAD
gfB6Uzrl.pngwwIjIErl.png

ALTERNATE
Kh3FxVul.png

NFL SPECIAL
TX46h7xl.png

So the Dolphins get the Hammers... as in Hammerhead Sharks, I nearly went with a 80's pink colour like in Miami Vice but the colours here suffice and with the Dolphins Teal and Orange as the special.... this is something I call special.

Team Motto: Radical Surf Hammers

• 3 weeks later...

Alright it's high time we see the NDL updated and this will be the first of THREE new teams to be added.... so let's go with say the D Team for the NFC West... in particular let's go with the 49ers... now their area is San Jose which is close to their camp thus easy access and originally it was going to be Aftershocks BUT that's been relocated to another West team so instead I went with Arena Football and lookie here... this team used to exist and were champions so it's fitting that the 49ers would be associated with a previous champion.

In this case... we have the...

SAN JOSE SABERCATS (NDL)

Original Team: San Francisco 49ers

HOME

p8a1jaVl.png6LK4maol.png

ROAD

VcOxngWl.pngLfmzMNml.png

ALTERNATE

V4bggJrl.png

NFL NIGHT

84NPdOel.png

TEAM MOTTO: SABERCATS ROAR!

Now for Team 8... and we have the rivals to the Sabercats... meet the D team for the Rams.

ANAHEIM DIRE WOLVES (NDL)

HOME

aE5OqKsl.png7EZBFhGl.png

ROAD

la2MAlSl.pngEybo2psl.png

ALTERNATE

jwQU9uHl.png

NFL NIGHT

hqixOYFl.png

So the Dire Wolves and the Sabercats are in fact not just divisional rivals, but they are close rivals that enjoy fighting each other each year for the satisfaction of winning a trophy.

Archived