Quillz

What is the rarest color in sports?

You see silver/grey used a lot in sports, but mostly as secondary colors or on an away baseball uniform to differentiate oneself from the home team, but as far as I know, the only team that wears grey as their main color is Minnesota United FC.

1-F15-AB66-EB38-48-A5-9-B8-C-45-AE92-EF3

If Im wrong, let me know.

7 minutes ago, BigRed618 said:

You see silver/grey used a lot in sports, but mostly as secondary colors or on an away baseball uniform to differentiate oneself from the home team, but as far as I know, the only team that wears grey as their main color is Minnesota United FC.

1-F15-AB66-EB38-48-A5-9-B8-C-45-AE92-EF3

If Im wrong, let me know.

Theirs is a bit darker, but the Vegas Golden Knights also wear grey as a main color.

Hg5VQrJ.jpg

Also there are two teams in the Alliance of American Football who use grey as a primary color.  The Salt Lake Stallions wear light grey, and the San Diego Fleet wear a dark grey jersey and light grey pants.

0qJj7OH.jpg

npxei1P.jpg

GettyImages-598989786.0.jpg

14 hours ago, Echo said:

Also there are two teams in the Alliance of American Football who use grey as a primary color.  The Salt Lake Stallions wear light grey, and the San Diego Fleet wear a dark grey jersey and light grey pants.

0qJj7OH.jpg

npxei1P.jpg

That "dark grey" looks more like steel blue to me.

On 2/14/2019 at 3:39 AM, Discrimihater said:

In the Australian Football League, Green has been very rarely worn.  The Fremantle Dockers are the only club in the league that has ever used green as one of their colors. 

The only jumper I could find with green was the Tasmanian State of Origin jumper worn from 1982 to 1993.

Tas-1982.gif