Miami Marlins 2019 Rebrand

SilverBullet1929

36 minutes ago, the admiral said:

I will never stop believing that black-silver-red-orange-yellow-green-blue was a totally awesome color scheme that could have been just as Miamian with the right application. Oh well, RIP. 

They used too much black. The colors were great. I'm sure this new scheme will have the same problem.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mike1990 said:

Why is the bill a gold color? Is that an actual in game hat, or some kind of "fashion" hat? If it's a game hat, where does that gold come in?

I'm pretty sure that's just weird lighting, and the cap is actually all black.

27 minutes ago, marlinfan said:

Uniforms are coming tomorrow morning as per a press release.

Miami Blue

Caliente Red

Midnight Black

Slate Grey

Are these just the team colors or the colors of each jersey? Because there should be a Vice White, or something. 

2 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Are these just the team colors or the colors of each jersey? Because there should be a Vice White, or something. 

Team colors. Theres a Black, White and a Blue BP uniform as far as I know. 

Black on black on black is muddled (just look at the small version in the lower left) , the left side of the M has a flat top that clashes terribly with the serif on the right side, the entire letter is still trying to fall over, and the script is generic. I like the blue and off-red but that's about it. Feels like a real wasted opportunity.

Archived