Miami Marlins 2019 Rebrand

SilverBullet1929

Our Colores: Miami Marlins Unveil Whole New Look and Logo for 2019

November 15, 2018 - 21:13 PM

The Miami Marlins have a whole new look for 2019, a new logo, new colores and new uniforms (we’re hearing) still to come later today. Unveiled via a video uploaded to their social media channels, the new logo shows a […]

Read More...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

The cap looks a bit better than I expected due to the raised embroidery on the Marlin, but overall I'm not super in love with it. It very well might grow on me, though.

Where did you see them?

4 minutes ago, marlinfan said:

Uniforms are coming tomorrow morning as per a press release.

Miami Blue

Caliente Red

Midnight Black

Slate Grey

How long do you think it will be before this team does what it’s always done and decide to wear “midnight black” for 150 of 162 games?

1 minute ago, CardsFan79 said:

Yeah, this is where I saw it. I was coming here to post.

It's decent but the fins on the Marlins are the only parts that really pop for me. I think that's partially because the embroidery is kind of flat everywhere else. It still needs more color overall, but liking it a little more than I expected to.

8 minutes ago, marlinfan said:

Uniforms are coming tomorrow morning as per a press release.

Miami Blue

Caliente Red

Midnight Black

Slate Grey

Ookami Haiiro? 🐺

Raised embroidery really improves that cap logo. It's not amazing, but I still like it. The primary is a mess, one that I wish followed the current trend of just using the cap logo as a primary.

5 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Raised embroidery really improves that cap logo. It's not amazing, but I still like it. The primary is a mess, one that I wish followed the current trend of just using the cap logo as a primary.

Yeah, the cap isn't too bad. I agree on the primary, however. I think it's absolutely terrible. Also, how many teams feature the name of the city instead of the mascot in the primary logo?

Archived