Are the Cleveland Indians a red team or a blue team?

14 hours ago, Discrimihater said:

The Tribe is a bled team.  That's plain as day.?

They rue the day they made that choice.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why this is a question. The Indians don't even wear a red jersey while they use a blue jersey for at least a third of their games. They're a blue team that uses red. 

and when they tried wearing predominantly red they wore one of the worst hats in baseball history and it looked like butt

jimenez-walk-stare-2013-jkjpg-0cace32c2e

PvO6ZWJ.png

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

I don't know why this is a question. The Indians don't even wear a red jersey while they use a blue jersey for at least a third of their games. They're a blue team that uses red. 

and when they tried wearing predominantly red they wore one of the worst hats in baseball history and it looked like butt

One of the worst hats in baseball history? Really? If you want to call it boring, sure. But it is a simple hat. There are much much worse out there.

Plus when done correctly (red undershirts, red socks, red belt) this hat/uniform combo looks crisp and clean. 

Image result for cleveland indians cream uniform

Image result for indians cream alternates

T1oYViW.png

1 hour ago, selby56 said:

One of the worst hats in baseball history? Really? If you want to call it boring, sure. But it is a simple hat. There are much much worse out there.

Yeah, really. ONE OF THE WORST EVER. I can't think of many worse than that. It's not that it's boring, though it is, and it's not that's it's simple, though it is. It's that it looks cheap and it looked wrong for the Indians. The blue hat with the red C works better because the crown is the darker color and the red C glows off of it, also the red lettering on a blue background matched the red lettering on a blue background on that cream colored jersey so it even fit better with that jersey than the red hats. When you reverse the colors the blue just kind of gets washed out and the colors sort of vibrate off of each other. It looks like a hat a bunch of softball guys would get for the Tuesday night league. I'm really glad they stopped wearing it. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived