Heavy's NFL concept thread **Added Jacksonville Jags 9/32**

heavybass

This is closely associated with the D League thread and the Expansion thread... essentially I figured why talk about expansions when the original 32 teams were forced to adapt and change.. like actual rotations of form irl, all 32 teams are now winners of Super Bowl titles.... yes this includes the Browns.

In this future, the NFL came close to bankruptcy and lost it's grip as the top sport in America despite the game changing to Worldwide appeal but it stuck out especially after a locked out season which saw Goddell get sacrificed and how a Dubai trillionaire saved the game.. so now is the best time to show off these teams in the new future, how they're actions formed the rivalries with the expansion teams and I figured I start off with the one that had the most impact.

THEM COWBOYS

Dallas Cowboys

HOME

TuU0r0jl.pngrcxAq7Dl.png

ROAD

BVaoQtbl.pngaXEBlsSl.png

ALTERNATE
4XlLw0yl.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL
6VUBrXyl.png

Clarification time and also for reasoning reasons... the Alternates are not just a uniform, they are a specific uniform from the team's past that they wear and in this occasion, the Cowboys go back to their Thanksgiving outfits they wear at home games on said Thanksgiving.... the Riddell specials are specific gamedays where the team is assigned to wear said uniform and fight against another team... think of it as a weekly Colour Rush but without the league enforcing it to silly days like Thursday.

So the NFL of this future has had teams changing their design to try to stimulate efforts on the field.... irl this is what's happening to the Colts where they needed a kick in the pants and so after a consortium bought the suffering workhouses... they immediately went with a redesign that allowed the Colts to maintain their image plus give it a kick in the backside and the AFC South is a tough division for the Colts... what with the Texans, the TItans, the Jaguars, the Desperados, the Wizards, the Kings and a side from Mexico I haven't revealed yet.

So let's go.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

HOME

GL6PB2fl.pngiXVXyWrl.png

ROAD
llYm9Ttl.png6HMgBz7l.png

ALTERNATE
4er2K4Zl.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL
P4zVCTgl.png

Behold the Blue that designers discovered... calling it Colt Blue, it was bright enough to kickstart their brand and they went onto winning multiple AFC South titles, three AFC championships AND two Super Bowl successes.

The Alternate throwback is a hybrid of their original blue colors as they moved from Baltimore and it also highlights their first great season in Indy.... the 1996 run to the AFC Championship where they lost to the Steelers.

Time to update this thing.

I got two teams ready to be updated so let's get this rolling... these teams are AFC East.

BUFFALO BILLS

HOME

3oGeimll.pngpCxDvLRl.png

ROAD

oB4jEMBl.pngQHlOOHvl.png

ALTERNATE

yquKT3ql.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL

lkFA6V3l.png

Note: The alternative is Adidas call Fauxback which is half throwback and half new... and the double red is a combo.

MIAMI DOLPHINS

HOME

6kfCq0Ql.pngKdynQ0Ll.png

ROAD

gtbGxWrl.png9FbT4krl.png

ALTERNATE

2k3ib7dl.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL

fbX8gunl.png

Note: Nike sure loves concepts that divide fanbases... especially the double Florida orange as oppose to the awesome orange and teal... also that teal helmet was voted by Riddell as the best helment... so I went with a concept that turns teal to awesome orange.

Not sure if people are going to like these or not.

Now to bring up the total to 6.... with two teams from the NFL... one who's dominating right now and the other known for choking a Super Bowl.

ATLANTA FALCONS

HOME

gR2l9v8l.pngs49N6Aal.png

ROAD

LVpspsHl.pngvv33xHPl.png

ALTERNATE
z893q92l.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL
CiEjGdel.png

The Alternate is a complete throwback to the 90's Falcons in it's entirety... also Under Armor took advantage of the sponsorship. 

LOS ANGELES RAMS

HOME

mzgUOdkl.pngdcVE1xdl.png

ROAD

OIRPsk4l.pngk5cSVN8l.png

ALTERNATE

FxPu9u9l.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL

Zwa8IR3l.png

This was one of the first kits I experimented with as the riddell special was full on gold so I made a full on gold kit, probably works in reality but depends on Kronke.

Team 7.

CHICAGO BEARS

HOME
hDUD1RSl.pnghaRk6a6l.png

ROAD

Pb01seQl.pngFLhD0HTl.png

ALTERNATE

oK8emD4l.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL

wG5k895l.png

The Bears were one of the first victims of outcry and universal score for what they were doing to the Blues... it costed them a lot which forced the league having to seize the club and buy the club for cheap from the McCaskeys... it was also decided to keep the GSH name on the kits as a reminder of Halas's legacy to the NFL plus it was decided to incorporate all the eras of the Bears into their kits... with the newest one being their orange helmet to formerly orange alternate.

The oldest club in the league has been around for nearly 100+ years in this timeline of mine and probably continue to thrive for many years to come.

Team 8

LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

HOME
1voERixl.pngGqGi1WKl.png

ROAD
mYx1Neml.pngjlU8JjDl.png

ALTERNATE
fdWqiaUl.png

RIDDELL SPECIAL
DSJ9feql.png

Boy oh boy... The LA Chargers, I was hoping to cover this lot.

So to no one's surprise... Dean Spanos was ousted out of the club he bought... after the debacle of Kronke's lawsuit defeat to St. Louis.... he was forced to sell Arsenal for pittance due to the large amount of money posted by the judge... so this forced the Rams to increase prices on everything and this affect Spanos's bottom dollar which forced him to sell the Chargers to a businessman of San Diego fame... but since originally the Chargers couldn't be moved back to San Diego... they opted to put the San Diego Chargers of then into the LA Chargers of now.

So the Alternate is the uniform from the 70's and 80's... and brought that shade of blue back to the kit... the navy was semi-retired... Powder Blue is now by default the home blue.

No offense, but I don't think you're not necessarily ready to present computer-rendered concepts on this website. I would suggest starting from scratch and maybe sketch your concepts. People have had success doing so on the forums and I think you could be more creative doing that than how you are doing your concepts now. I don't think you have the skills yet to do the computer-rendered concepts like the most successful concept-makers have done. One day you can learn to do it but right now is not that time. Keep creating concepts but i would definitely doing it in another way.

image.png

Archived