infrared41's Best and Worst - NFL 2018 Week 7

infrared41

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

odxfy11zmjig0wgjkozr.jpg

I def like the purple with the white better than the all-white look.  They're a crappy helmet logo away from having a top-10 uniform.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I also like the Ravens all purple look as they did the right thing and wore BLACK SOCKS with it to match the helmet. It's not their best combo, but it's most certainly isn't their worst either. If only they got the memo and gave the black pants some stripes as well. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

6 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

i find it looks straight from madden.

You find wrong. Or you need glasses. In any case, I assure you that the photos in question came from the team websites. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me. Now give it a rest. 

BB52Big.jpg

What does it say about the era we live in when people legitimately can't tell the difference between a real photo and a video game?  I remember growing up when this...

Image result for tecmo super bowl

and this...

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

cover_large.jpg

Were as good as it got, and we all thought it was amazing.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

21 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

What does it say about the era we live in when people legitimately can't tell the difference between a real photo and a video game?  I remember growing up when this...

Image result for tecmo super bowl

and this...

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

cover_large.jpg

Were as good as it got, and we all thought it was amazing.

I remember thinking this was the coolest game ever...

hqdefault.jpg

Then Tecmo Bowl came along and blew our minds. 

BB52Big.jpg

2 hours ago, infrared41 said:

You find wrong. Or you need glasses. In any case, I assure you that the photos in question came from the team websites. Go see for yourself if you don't believe me. Now give it a rest. 

Why so hot about it it was just a joke, nothing to you just a joke.

zyyMk1d.png

On 10/25/2018 at 2:02 PM, infrared41 said:

Then I'll stand here by myself and not like Baltimore's purple pants. They're ugly. Period.

I gotcher back, gotta be black pants for the Ravens.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

Why so hot about it it was just a joke, nothing to you just a joke.

I’m not  “hot” at all about it. You attempted your joke, it failed, and now it’s time to move on. No need to clog up the thread any further with it. That’s all. 

BB52Big.jpg

13 hours ago, infrared41 said:

I remember thinking this was the coolest game ever...

hqdefault.jpg

Then Tecmo Bowl came along and blew our minds. 

Is that Intellivision or M Network for the Atari 2600?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

22 hours ago, infrared41 said:

I’m not  “hot” at all about it. You attempted your joke, it failed, and now it’s time to move on. No need to clog up the thread any further with it. That’s all. 

Your initial response seemed to say otherwise but hey lighten up a little. 

zyyMk1d.png

I remember thinking that NFL Quarterback Club 98 looked like an actual game on TV. Also, I miss the days of all sorts of multiple licensed NFL games. Your Madden, Gameday, QB Club, 2K, that Konami one, and that Microsoft one, and probably more I'm not thinking of. .

lcWLHeJ.png

13 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Intellivision. 

Fancy!  We didn't have Intellivision in my house.  We all had to go to Calvin Jefferson's house for that.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

What system?

N64. The only official NFL N64 game for that season. For some reason Madden 64 that year didn't have the NFL license. Strange to think that Acclaim Sports was more official than EA Sports for a season considering how low rent Acclaim stuff tended to be. Life was weird back then.

ceC1H75.jpg

On 10/24/2018 at 4:17 PM, infrared41 said:

WORST:

1. Bengals - Chiefs: What happens when a construction zone is attacked by a bunch of ketchup bottles? This. Whole bunch of ugly in this one. The Chiefs have to be at the top of the list of "teams that should never do primary color monochrome. 

qPjnIHX.jpg

tumblr_m8g3nbptdd1rut2wm.gif

Archived