Sign in to follow this  
buzzcut

College Basketball 2018-19

3 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

The NCAA is introducing a new ranking tool called the 'NET' or NCAA Evaluation Tool. The first ever rankings for this tool is out and the first team to be #1 here is...

Ohio State.

There are a few other oddities here like Loyola Marymount at #10.

16 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

The NCAA is introducing a new ranking tool called the 'NET' or NCAA Evaluation Tool. The first ever rankings for this tool is out and the first team to be #1 here is...

Ohio State.

There are a few other oddities here like Loyola Marymount at #10.

Well, that's it.  We've reached the top ten at something.  Close up the program, because this is the highest we're ever going to get.

File this under, maybe living under a rock, or just too busy to watch, but I tuned into the Wisconsin/Marquette game on Big FOX, and lo and behold they are not using the NFL on FOX music, or their CBK music, yet it was this.....

Wait whaaaaaaa? When did this happen? Just today? 

8 minutes ago, KDubK414 said:

File this under, maybe living under a rock, or just too busy to watch, but I tuned into the Wisconsin/Marquette game on Big FOX, and lo and behold they are not using the NFL on FOX music, or their CBK music, yet it was this.....

Wait whaaaaaaa? When did this happen? Just today? 

FOX is licensing the song for certain games/dates.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/12/fox-sports-roundball-rock-nba-on-nbc-theme-john-tesh-video

A day late to this party, but this Nevada team looks GOOD. I was happy with ASU for hanging tough with them, but they look like they could make a deep run come March. 

All three of my schools (ASU, Nevada, and  Tennessee) look pretty good this year! 

@dfwabel Thank you for the info. I thought I was going crazy for a minute lol. But it is very nice to hear it again, especially on an intrastate rivalry like UW/MU. It made it feel like the big game. So cool. 

Last night at Duke vs Yale, I thought it was funny how the under armor template makes Yale’s jerseys look like polos.Z1_gYV7B_400x400.jpg