infrared41's Best and Worst - NFL 2018 Week 8

infrared41

9 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

I suppose so. It's all subjective and expecting Redskins-Giants to be higher was the product of me guessing wrongly about subjectivity. I do distinctly remember watching that game and immediately thinking, "that's gonna place high on infrared's list" which probably says more about me than anything else. I can't even take issue with the games above that one, just expected in higher. I really don't take any issue with anything on these lists other than your objectively incorrect hatred of the Ravens' purple pants.

And it did - just not where you thought it would. B)

BB52Big.jpg

you should compile a list of all the #1 matchups over the last few years, or however long this has been going on, and do a best (and maybe worst) of the best (and worst).

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 11/3/2018 at 1:39 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

you should compile a list of all the #1 matchups over the last few years, or however long this has been going on, and do a best (and maybe worst) of the best (and worst).

Maybe at the end of the season....if I don't forget. Feel free to remind me. 

BB52Big.jpg

Archived