JCRGraphix

NHL Super-League

13 minutes ago, RedfieldNick said:

These have been all stunning looks, really looking forward to the rest of this project.

PLEASE tell me Wichita has stayed, their old friends in Tulsa aren’t there anymore, and I wouldn’t want to have to root for Kansas City.

Yes, I'd love for Wichita to stay too.

Plus, I would love to see my Gulls in this series at some point.

27 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Yes, I'd love for Wichita to stay too.

Plus, I would love to see my Gulls in this series at some point.

And also, there’s a former NHLer who used to play in Wichita way back in the ‘80s, he once split the Jennings with his partner. You may have heard of him, his name was Andy Moog.

1 hour ago, RedfieldNick said:

And also, there’s a former NHLer who used to play in Wichita way back in the ‘80s, he once split the Jennings with his partner. You may have heard of him, his name was Andy Moog.

Oh yeah that's right. Kind of a shame Moog isn't in the HOF.

You guys have a point. I have no idea how Moog isn't in the HOF.

Up next we have the Carolina Hurricanes. For the Canes, I used the sublimated warning flags more prominently while also creating a more bold look. The new alternate logo is featured on the third and color rush jerseys. They protected Staal, Aho, Teravainen, Hamilton, Slavin, and Mrazek.

ROSTER.png

hurricanes1.png

hurricanes2.png

For the Charlotte Checkers, I brought back their previous color scheme, and created a fairly traditional look based on it with sublimated checkers on the sleeves and sides. 

ROSTER.png

checkers1.png

checkers2.png

For the Chicago Blackhawks, I returned the C logo to the sleeves as it was in the 1950s, bright back the popular black alternate, and designed a black jersey based on their Stadium Series jersey. The Blackhawks protected Toews, Kane, Debrincat, Keith, Seabrook, and Crawford.

ROSTER.png

blackhawks1.png

blackhawks2.png

Up next we have the Chicago Wolves. For the Wolves, I repurposed a logo (from my Lithuanian Hockey project) and applied it to their current look with a few things fixed for consistency.

ROSTER.png

wolves1.png

wolves2.png

For the Cincinnati Cyclones, I used an original logo and created a solid look around it. The color rush uniform is a fauxback and is used often.

roster.png

cyclones1.png

cyclones2.png

Up next we have the Cleveland Barons replacing the Cleveland Monsters. I figured that rebranding to a more classic name that was in the NHL and AHL for a very long time would be a good way to go.

ROSTER.png

barons1.png

barons2.png

I'm not sure about the beveling/highlight of sorts on Cincinnati's logo. Especially in the top right, it looks kinda sloppy, like it doesn't really match the "C" part itself. Other than that, these teams look really good! 

The Wolves are looking cool. I’d outline the crest on the white jersey yellow. The lines aren’t super thick so it needs something more on a white bg.

^that would be nice

Nice work all around, as per usual. Killin' it on logos, uniforms, and presentation. Islanders better be in the top tier!