MLS Kits 2019

WarriorFight

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Digby said:

Ay. A league's star system should not require an infographic to explain. 

Reminder: you're speaking of a league that requires a novel to explain it's transfer money allocation system and its plethora of exceptions thereof. 

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

^Here’s a few more shots:

Yeah, the two different shades of white/light gray are hardly discernible at all. It really does look like a plain white kit from most angles and from any appreciable distance. It was mentioned when the kit was released that there will be both light grey and navy shorts, so hopefully they wear the navy shorts more than the light grey (they probably won’t, though). The navy shorts would at least break up all of the white and (very) light grey.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Cincy just posted another teaser for their new home kit:

I took a couple screenshots and adjusted the light settings:

firHz2Y.jpg

vmsMdKe.jpg

This confirms that the shirt will have a crew neck collar, and in the first screenshot you can get a small glimpse at the stripe pattern. Once again, here’s my mockup of what the full kit will likely look like:

mfFK1XB.jpg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

New RSL secondary:

Dy4wop4VsAAwIUm?format=jpg&name=large

Screenshot_2019_02_08_06.43.28.0.png

I’d call this an upgrade over their outgoing plain white secondaries, but I’m still not a huge fan. I like that they used red as the primary accent color instead of blue, but I don’t like the use of the red monochrome crest. To me the shirt would look much better with the full color crest and MLS sleeve badges. I’m also not a huge fan of the pattern (it’s hard to not think it looks like blood splatters), and I’m pretty sure it’s another recycled design anyways. I can’t quite think of where I’ve seen it before, but I’m almost positive Adidas has used it in the past.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Oh jeez. Can't unsee the blood splatter. Yeah, maybe don't use that pattern for reddish teams. Poor RSL, always a kit/branding fail with them. And they remain my exhibit A of needless white kits when a secondary color could be used... bring back the yellow!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Some additional leaks of the Atlanta kit, this time of the replica which has a number of key differences:

1) no gold star

2) only 1 MLS sleeve patch

3) no gold trim on collar and cuffs, sleeves also missing small black trim as well

4) no 17/Georgia jock tag

atlanta-united-2019-kit-2.jpg

atlanta-united-2019-kit-3.jpg

Wish the stripes continued onto the back.

2 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

The freakin printer didn't work

😂 I see what you did there 🤣

1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

It's also not really legal, so... 

But that is another discussion that's been had in a completely different thread and not meant for this one. 

Edit: here it is the thread...

very insightful thread. thanks for sharing.

On another note, looking forward to the "Night Navy Kit" aka Galaxy secondary in a few days, hope they have some gold too, instead of the 'blue on blue" they've had recently.

1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

It's also not really legal, so... 

But that is another discussion that's been had in a completely different thread and not meant for this one. 

Edit: here it is the thread...

Oh, so you’re one of those.  Didn’t drink until you turned 21 and think gambling is bad because of arbitrary laws.  Got it

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

Some additional leaks of the Atlanta kit, this time of the replica which has a number of key differences:

1) no gold star

2) only 1 MLS sleeve patch

3) no gold trim on collar and cuffs, sleeves also missing small black trim as well

4) no 17/Georgia jock tag

atlanta-united-2019-kit-2.jpg

atlanta-united-2019-kit-3.jpg

Wish the stripes continued onto the back.

I hate that MLS doesn't put stars on the replicas or even use the correct collars.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived