WarriorFight

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galaxy secondary now officially unveiled:

n_YXNqu6.jpeg

DzqBAI9UcAEGljd?format=jpg&name=large

DzqBBynUcAIZulw?format=jpg&name=large

Not a huge fan of the pattern, but it looks better on a player IMO. I’m also not a big fan of the monochromatic crest and lack of gold accents, but it’s not bad overall. I do like when they use more of the lighter blue color in their secondaries.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I'd actually really like that LA Galaxy kit if it was just regular stripes. The glitchy obsession they've got this year is a little bit Y2K and stupid. But regular stripes in two-tone navy is a really nice look and a nice change of pace for them.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Colorado GK kit. I think the mountain pattern looks tight.

I think a black-and-white kit for them if they use anything approaching this pattern could be super tight. I was a big fan of the state-flag motif but I'm all for this.

People hate white kits (and when we see something like Minny I can start to see why), but I'm not against it on principle. Kind of stoked to see what CO brings to the table.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, WarriorFight said:
Colorado GK kit. I think the mountain pattern looks tight.

I think a black-and-white kit for them if they use anything approaching this pattern could be super tight. I was a big fan of the state-flag motif but I'm all for this.

People hate white kits (and when we see something like Minny I can start to see why), but I'm not against it on principle. Kind of stoked to see what CO brings to the table.

That’s just the black version of this season’s keeper kit template from Adidas. The pattern is not indicative of the Rapids’ new secondary kit at all.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Just now, upperV03 said:

That’s just the black version of this season’s keeper kit template from Adidas. The pattern is not indicative of the Rapids’ new secondary kit design at all.

Didn't think it was. But their teasers for it have all had the mountain motif/imagery so I'm *Hoping* they actually use a mountain-like pattern, and the GK kit made me think of that. 

I know it's not what their kit will actually look like.

spacer.png

NYCFC primary officially unveiled:

DzxxiIXXgAUWLS4?format=jpg&name=large

DzxxiM5WoAIGtCV?format=jpg&name=large

DzxxiMDXQAEaxsM?format=jpg&name=large

The navy cuffs with orange piping are a welcome sight, but they should’ve given the collar the same treatment IMO. I think I’d still call this a slight downgrade, but not by much at all. It’s still a really nice look overall.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived