This thread is now about Disney Princesses and the NFL

Darth Brooks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how your Vicis model is looking. The two different jersey styles for mostbof the teams is a good touch too since in the 20's and 30's it was less about uniformity in style and more about standing out from the oponents. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

yKVdqhC.jpg

FP518cE.jpg

Two more. The Dodgers is a remake of one I did with the first group. I was never happy with the helmet. https://i.imgur.com/UIaL8c5.jpg

I made a change to the original logo, giving it an upward tilt and making the heavy text ring into a light golden ring. I had done a different home jersey this time around but realized that I like the previous one better. The difference in style helps give the unis some variety (they were beginning to look the same.) I debated more of an illustrated style for the helmet and ring and might experiment with it.

I had done a Panhandles Helmet but couldn't come up with a jersey design I liked. The Helmet from before is here: https://i.imgur.com/NleGGHS.png

The design needed to stay away from a Redskins feel, which is a bit hard when using essentially the same colors.

• Darth Brooks changed the title to Revising Defunct NFL teams, St. Louis Gunners, Brooklyn Dodgers, Columbus Panhandles, Rochester Jeffs, Wisconsin Badgers added.
12 hours ago, Darth Brooks said:

0Y2QSG5.jpg

Duluth was one of those I did before. I've thought about reworking some of the ones I did before in the new template.Or maybe I should do teh new ones in the old template.

Wow that's awesome. I really want a Minnesota team to embrace purple and light blue. We see it in advertising all over the state

S8eR5Rf.png

Q2XFfoc.jpg

I'm giving Kardex a third shot and asking folks which one is best / what do you think?

This is the first one. I did it as a "modern update" of a "old timey" logo I drew up. Since the Tonawanda Kardex never had a logo to begin with  one had to be made to build off of.

KWftUAa.png

I put this one together after looking at the logos that the American Kardex had during their history, from American Kardex to Remington Rand to Sperry Rand and then to Unisys and eventually, back to Kardex.

bu3Nq9e.jpg

The comments tended to focus on the full name of the team being the "logo" The Bengals had their full name on their helmet way back on what was one of the ugliest helmets ever. My thought was that a corporate team wouldn't miss the opportunity to keep brand identity on pro sports team they owned.

4UEDTIx.jpg

This is my third try. It's based on the app logo for Kardex AG (https://appadvice.com/app/kardex-portal/1391616930)

There's some modification but I would assume there would be.

What do you think?

• Darth Brooks changed the title to Revising Defunct NFL teams: Asking a question about Kardex designs

Archived