Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Bad Jersey Sightings

I don't know if this counts but the most expensive jersey I have ever bought is an authentic "Black Jays" Blue Jays black alternate jersey that I got customized with my last name on the back because even though I know it was basically the worst look that team has ever had I always loved that color combination on a personal level and I swore I'd rock that jersey forever... well I think I only wore it once.

It looks beautiful in my closet but man what a waste of money.

Image result for blue jays black jerseys

1 hour ago, tubby34 said:

2j5mi46.jpg

We were only saying that a 1995 Ravens jersey is impossible because the franchise was still in Cleveland and were still named the Browns.

9 hours ago, ElwoodCuse said:

I knew a guy who had a Champion replica Rae Carruth jersey

I actually like going to a game and seeing older jerseys of non-star players.  I think my Jeff George Vikings jersey fits in at a game (which is why I've worn it in public twice).  Jerseys of good, not great, older players are great to spot at games.

That said, no freakin' way anyone in their right mind should bust this one out in public.

Not only did I once see a guy in a John Rocker jersey, but it was also on a New York City subway. True story.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:05 AM, SilverBullet1929 said:

I don't know if this counts but the most expensive jersey I have ever bought is an authentic "Black Jays" Blue Jays black alternate jersey that I got customized with my last name on the back because even though I know it was basically the worst look that team has ever had I always loved that color combination on a personal level and I swore I'd rock that jersey forever... well I think I only wore it once.

It looks beautiful in my closet but man what a waste of money.

Image result for blue jays black jerseys

I still wear my graphite cap from this set.  It's a beaut. 

I'm guilty. Own a Derek Anderson  Cleveland Browns jersey. Yeah. It was nice to have the #3 jersey again for the Brandon Weeden Era.

I also have this strange Frankenstein of a basketball/football jersey I scored on Spring Break in Honolulu 10 years ago:

zkiLtBU.jpg