Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs Refresh

hettinger_rl

There are MANY bulldog logos in college sports. In fact, "Bulldogs" is the #1 nickname in NCAA D1 college sports (14 schools use it), ahead of eagles(11) and tigers(13). But, one of the bulldogs that is most in need of a face lift is Minnesota-Duluth's.

Minnesota%20Duluth%20Bulldogs.jpg

I hadn't made a bulldog logo of any kind yet, so I thought I'd use this as my opportunity to make one:

5a.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I like the departure of black in the logo, but it seems too fat lol. I like how the current logo has a more vertical balance... I feel the eyes should also be bigger as well

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

I like the departure of black in the logo, but it seems too fat lol. I like how the current logo has a more vertical balance... I feel the eyes should also be bigger as well

I agree with this, I would also like to see what it would look like in yellow like they have on their hockey jerseys.

Image result for umd hockey

17 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

15 hours ago, Section30 said:

I agree with this, I would also like to see what it would look like in yellow like they have on their hockey jerseys.

Image result for umd hockey

Here is the altered version:

102qzom.jpg VS 200px-UMDChamp1.png

My main goal is to get away from it looking like Spike from Tom & Jerry or Hector, Marc Anthony, or Spike from Looney Tunes.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived