La Liga Rebrand

Clusterduckdesigns

I've decided to tackle some concepts that I havent really seen attempted here with the Spanish Football First Division "La Liga".

First Im Starting with the League Logo, There havent been too many iterations of this logo, but i tried to keep the colourful logo elements that it presently has, whilst adding a crown element, which to me, is something very spanish.

Ive Added my rough drawings, so please let me know which iteration you like the most, as well as a vectorised version of the logo which is my favourite.

AAix3tJ.jpg

7RwMF2i.jpg

O3PS2KK.jpg

Would Appreciate all Criticism and Feedback 

Great start on the La Liga logo, a great update of the current logo. The lines are a little wonky on the soccer ball, which throws off the radial symmetry. For the Bilbao logo, the stretches on the text feel like WordArt. Be sure that you're doing more than just typing, and kern the letters individually. The doubled lines on the river really throw my eyes, and are too fine for shrinking the logo down; I'd simplify that part of the logo a bit.

rATMcmK.png

5 hours ago, Clusterduckdesigns said:

I've decided to tackle some concepts that I havent really seen attempted here with the Spanish Football First Division "La Liga".

First Im Starting with the League Logo, There havent been too many iterations of this logo, but i tried to keep the colourful logo elements that it presently has, whilst adding a crown element, which to me, is something very spanish.

Ive Added my rough drawings, so please let me know which iteration you like the most, as well as a vectorised version of the logo which is my favourite.

AAix3tJ.jpg

7RwMF2i.jpg

O3PS2KK.jpg

– Try to use the same line width as often as you can while designing. In this particular case, it's absolutely manageable. Identical line width is always more pleasing to the eye.

– The curved bottom of the shape underneath the typo doesn't work since "La Liga" isn't curved. Decide between arching "La Liga" or replacing the curve with a straight line.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

On 11/13/2018 at 5:03 AM, Clusterduckdesigns said:

AAix3tJ.jpg

7RwMF2i.jpg

O3PS2KK.jpg

I would swap the red and they yellow so the colors flow better.

tinysig.jpg

Archived