Uniforms you're most thankful for

joekono

So as not to make this another "what's your favorite uniform?" thread....

I'm "thankful" for:

Miller8RESIZED.jpg

because it rescued us from

Ryan-Miller.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm thankful for the past uniforms for all Arizona sports teams. The current set of uniforms for the Suns, D-Backs, and Cardinals are ugly. A great reflection of their most recent performance I guess. 

11 hours ago, NicDB said:

I'm thankful for these, for creating a template that so many 60s and 70s expansion clubs should follow.

Uniforms.jpg?resize=800,449

I don’t know how the Blue Jays ever move away from this. It is a fairly perfect uniform set IMO. 

I've said it a dozen times around these parts...this will make it a baker's dozen:

s-olie-kolzig-of-the-washington-capitals

375eb13b13cc4bdca719934627d2bc97_front.j

cropped_REUA_239945.jpg?ts=1425398416

olaf-kolzig.jpg

jaromir-jagr-washington-capitals-black-j

ap-201112012244818963257.jpg

...My favorite uniform/identity of all time. This is the one that first drew me in earnest to the specifics of this whole sports logo/uniform/brand identity thing. It was actually Joe Juneau's jersey I saw hanging in a sports shop that first drew my interest--when I first saw it, I remember thinking to myself "those numbers look like money"! Then I saw the eagle logo and loved it...and the rest fell into place from there. The colors (in particular that specific shade of blue), we're particularly attractive.  That's why I'm thankful for those.

Honorable mention goes to these long-since-forgotten about third jerseys:

season-player-peter-worrell-of-the-flori

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived