NBA 2K19 Concepts (feel free to add your own)

29texan

In honor of my hometown FINALLY being put into the game, I decided to bring up my concepts I've made for NBA 2k19. 

NyyX3XW.jpg

In my world, OKC moves to Ft. Worth (as well as the Clippers moving back to San Diego, which is next)...

2zE9T4R.jpg

This is what I came up with:

2PGBfM9.jpg

They play in "Bass Family Alley"
kS66imm.jpg

UleN0b8.jpg

The basics: 

- The colors are supposed to be an altered garnet/grey/"Trinity blue". Kinda hard to get the colors down on the game. While changing the color of the name and numbers, it doesn't really translate to what you want, exactly

- LOGOS: Primary is a basic roundel with the "FTW" insignia, which is based on the Fort Worth Cats minor league team. The alternates are the insignia and a panther head for "Panther City".

- Northwestern stripe is actually based on the city's fire trucks
 - the "corporate patch" is American Airlines, which is based here

And like I said, I'm doing the *San Diego* Clippers, next. But I'll post an alt. for Ft. Worth, which is another nice addition to this game. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

And Fort Worth is the 15th biggest city in the US, the largest (besides Austin, but they have UT) city without a team. Concept wise, I like the colors and stripe, I just wish it was a little higher.

Excellent!

4 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

Well, I’ll give you this, you don’t see that many concepts for a Ft. Worth team. Why go to FTW when Dallas is right there, people say.  ...or they just put the team in Arlington so both cities are represented.

Do we really have to go over this...? 
(Especially in a Concept  thread?)

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

San Diego Clippers 

KMRqQ50.jpg

The centerpiece circle for the home and away uniforms are supposed to be a subliminal ship... probably should lighten the home jersey's ship a lot more. 

iAsPhNG.jpg

dBmofKx.jpg

Power Blue fauxbacks 

IXexxFJ.jpg

47216623_10215426357845579_4697736530016

Decided to go with a dark wood court to offset the bright powder blue and bright orange in the "Sony Arena" 

SRjgy6l.jpg

QT8OiP6.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

NBA2K completely effed up new uniforms in MyLeague this year. For whatever reason Statement jerseys that you've created won't show up for games. That was supposed to be fixed with a patch but wasn't. There's a whole different mess of problems with designs, too. Some are legacy issues (number coloring, size of names) and some are new (shoulder and neck striping not completely matching, lack of traditional designs, the inability to put logos on most waistbands even though there's a spot for said logo patches). And even though this is Year 2 of the City editions, you're still limited to three sets.

I guess 2K's designers don't give a rip because it doesn't require VC.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:14 PM, BJ Sands said:

NBA2K completely effed up new uniforms in MyLeague this year. For whatever reason Statement jerseys that you've created won't show up for games. That was supposed to be fixed with a patch but wasn't. There's a whole different mess of problems with designs, too. Some are legacy issues (number coloring, size of names) and some are new (shoulder and neck striping not completely matching, lack of traditional designs, the inability to put logos on most waistbands even though there's a spot for said logo patches). And even though this is Year 2 of the City editions, you're still limited to three sets.

I noticed that... made the three uniforms but only two pop up. I JUST got an update (featured the "Earned" jerseys) but it's still not showing the alternate uniforms for the created teams. I don't get it. 

5 hours ago, freddamnrock said:

I'm on XB1 So I cant find you but this is still a great set.

4 hours ago, freddamnrock said:

They may very well be. I don't know his GT to search by. I searched a few other guys that had designs to share but idk what platform they were on. Hey 29texan! Care to share your PSN?

My handle is JGillum817. Should be able to find me.  And thanks for the critiques. It took a few years to get that look down to what it is.

I'm doing Seattle next. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 2:14 PM, BJ Sands said:

That happens to me too. I thought I made some pretty good alternates but it wouldn’t let me use them.

F423144C-433F-4358-B49C-4EB2A9DFD1BB.png

Archived