WWE on FOX/FS1 Branding

Silence of the Rams

15cc95z.png

With the WWE and FOX Broadcasting reaching an agreement to broadcast Smackdown Live from October 2019 it's only a matter of time before they take over completely. As a result here is what I came up with to show branding

wc1ym8.png

Raw and SmackDown will move to FOX on Monday and Tuesday Nights whilst NXT will move to FS1

2eec0gg.png

In addition 205 Live as well as specialty events like the Mae Young Classic and the Mixed Match Challenge will be held on FS1 (MYC will be LIVE not Tape delayed like previous years)

2qsozzn.png

This is bold but I believe that the "Big 4 Pay Per Views" should be held on the big FOX network. If these are huge events why charge people to watch it on TV. Now selfishly as well I wanna see Joe Buck go through a table but jokes aside I think this could easily work

*Note WrestleMania logo is just a random concept I made up

s5fp5f.png

Now last but not least. Look we can all agree that this is now a big ppv so why not take the next step and do it on national TV in prime time. It would be (no pun intended) F-A-B-O-U-L-O-U-S (not sorry for the Carmella reference)

14 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

15cc95z.png

With the WWE and FOX Broadcasting reaching an agreement to broadcast Smackdown Live from October 2019 it's only a matter of time before they take over completely. As a result here is what I came up with to show branding

wc1ym8.png

Raw and SmackDown will move to FOX on Monday and Tuesday Nights whilst NXT will move to FS1

2eec0gg.png

In addition 205 Live as well as specialty events like the Mae Young Classic and the Mixed Match Challenge will be held on FS1 (MYC will be LIVE not Tape delayed like previous years)

2qsozzn.png

This is bold but I believe that the "Big 4 Pay Per Views" should be held on the big FOX network. If these are huge events why charge people to watch it on TV. Now selfishly as well I wanna see Joe Buck go through a table but jokes aside I think this could easily work

*Note WrestleMania logo is just a random concept I made up

s5fp5f.png

Now last but not least. Look we can all agree that this is now a big ppv so why not take the next step and do it on national TV in prime time. It would be (no pun intended) F-A-B-O-U-L-O-U-S (not sorry for the Carmella reference)

It's Glorious 

There's nothing new here except that WrestleMania logo. Same FOX/FS1 logos, same show logos, and they're not really integrated at all. In fact, the WWE logos don't even line up with the FOX/FS1 logos. So... not a bad idea for a concept, but I feel you need to work with them to bring them together into a cohesive set of logos/branding.

Your WrestleMania logo (which, I assume, is for Seattle) is solid. I'd like to see more of your work to bring it all together.

3 hours ago, Dan O'Mac said:

There's nothing new here except that WrestleMania logo. Same FOX/FS1 logos, same show logos, and they're not really integrated at all. In fact, the WWE logos don't even line up with the FOX/FS1 logos. So... not a bad idea for a concept, but I feel you need to work with them to bring them together into a cohesive set of logos/branding.

Your WrestleMania logo (which, I assume, is for Seattle) is solid. I'd like to see more of your work to bring it all together.

Ok. I am going to tweak those soon (especially the allignment). As for the other logos I do have some. Please bear in mind that yes the logos may look similar to one that have been seen on Google or in real life just massively edited (credit to people I found on Google) so definitely not great but I am working on my craft

In general, using the city's sports teams' colors is a bad idea for other events outside of those sports. I'd look at the Seattle flag, but that volt works.

-Detroit might need a complete color change, as the gradients make for a very muddy look. I'd try a possible brunt orange/gold/black look or possibly shades of blue/silver/gray.

-For the Denver, the orange needs to go, or at least modify the light blue so they don't 'vibrate' as much as they do now. I love the double blue you have currently, I wonder if replacing the orange text with white (and the rest  of the orange with blue or white, whatever works)

tinysig.jpg

Hmm. I may actually try that with Denver. Seattle is pretty much arbitrary "Use Seahawks colors on everything" (ex. Sounders, Future XFL and NHL franchises, WrestleMania 19 ironically)

Detroit was an interesting one because with the photo I used (like I said before I'm a gimp/Photoshop novice so most of these are recolored/modified stuff to an extent) it screamed big 3 automakers. I was experimenting with the gradient and yes I'll admit I most likely will change that. 

Quick note WWE likes to change logos every 8-10 years so most likely the default ones will remain the same. However I will experiment with the 205 and MMC logos at least with a possible raw and SmackDown trial.

29lk2h4.png

San Francisco, California

AT&T Park

First off before you say anything I am aware that yes this is basically a recolored SB 19 logo. Plus the SF is the same one used by the 49ers but here are some examples of this being done by WWE before

WrestleMania-26-logo.png

Is similar to

1280px-Super_Bowl_XXX_logo.svg.png

And

WrestleMania-24-logo.jpg

Looks like

super-bowl-29-logo.png

Plus on the SF the mania 32 logo has the cowboys logo on it

Anyway moving on

6fuvj6.png

Well this one is pretty self explanatory. (Again credit to image I found on Google this is the last time I'm going to even mention it)

vgo4cy.png

Cleveland Ohio

Progressive Field

Can you design custom WrestleMania logos for the following cities?

Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)

Charlotte (hopefully NASCAR inspired, at Bank of America Stadium)

Indianapolis (Indy 500 themed, Lucas Oil Stadiun)

Chicago (Soldier Field)

Nashville (Nissan Stadium)

Minneapolis (US Bank Stadium)

Atlanta (Mercedes-Benz Stadium)

Tampa Bay (Raymond James Stadium)

St. Louis (Dome at America's Center)

San Antonio (Alamodome)

Washington D.C (Nationals Park, RFK Stadium, or FedEx Field)

Las Vegas (Sam Boyd Stadium or the new Raiders Stadium)

Vancouver, BC (BC Place Stadium)

Montreal (Olympic Stadium)

Honolulu (Aloha Stadium, why the hell not)

Archived