ETSU Concepts | Basketball |

Dexatron19

Its been a while since I've posted my own concepts on here. Since its finals week and I'm really good at procrastinating I thought I would post some of the concepts I've made for East Tennessee State University over the last year. I'll post one sport at a time and wait a while before posting the next sport. For every sport that I've done there are at least two different concepts, designs,  or versions. I'll go into detail a little about why the concept looks the way it does. So to start it off here are the football concepts.

Version 1: This season was amazing to be a fan of ETSU, first winning season since the program came back from a 12 year hiatus, first conference championship since 1969, granted it was shared with two other schools, and first FCS playoff birth since 1996. Right now we're wearing just a templated nike uniform in our colors, and even though I know that that's the best we can get right now. But as a student, I can dream for something unique for ETSU. Overall when I made these about 8 months ago, I just wanted to do a simple design, I think I did that here. The over sized stripes on the sleeves might not really be simple but I liked it. The pants share the same stripe as the sleeve. I added BUCCANEERS and EAST TENNESSEE(state) to the chest, to make it feel more like a college team, that usually have the big names on the chest.

1.png

If you would like to see all 9 uniform combinations click HERE

Version 2: The idea for this version came from seeing someone at a game this season wearing an old game jersey from the 90's. I really like the simplicity of the design and made a few changes to the jersey, the pants on the other hand are completely new. I did darken the colors and change the number font for this design. The sleeve stripe is very simple, and carries over to the collar as well. The sleeve has this logo subliminally in it, which is like what James Madison has with their uniforms. The pants look simple from a distance, the shield logo on the front of the pants and just two stripes on the sides of the pants, with a sorta browns-ish design on the pants on the lower part of the pants. Instead of doing what the Browns did with stopping the stripe, an outline is in the stripe of the ETSU logo. Changed it to say East Tennessee State on the front of the jerseys instead of East Tennessee on the away and alt jersey. Lastly the motto: ETSU TOUGH was added inside the collar.

1-1.png

If you would like to see all 9 uniform combinations click HERE

Thanks for looking at my concepts. C&C is appreciated. Have a nice day 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, its been a month since I posted the football concepts. Now that I'm back at school I can post the basketball concepts. I think right now ETSU has some nice uniforms for basketball. The only problem I have with them is that they have 3 jerseys all with a different design. So I just wanted to make a set where all the uniforms have the same designs.

Version 1: I really like Arizona's uniforms and at first had something like that, but the more I messed with it, the more I didn't like having multiple different colors around the shoulder area. So I just simplified it and made it a slightly darker color, much like the 2nd version of the football uniforms I used the mountain logo as a sublimated design above the name on the front of the jersey.

etsuset-12.png

It case its hard to see the sublimated design I added this image so it would be easier to see the mountain design.closeup.png

Version 2: This set is just based off of ETSUs current gold/yellow jerseys. The only different thing about this set is the shoulder stripe is set up to look like Tennessee if you look at it from above.

etsuSET2.png

C&C is appreciated. Have a nice day. 

• Dexatron19 changed the title to ETSU Concepts | Basketball |

Archived