NBA City to NFL Color Rush

HRC4

Since I'm off work for Christmas break, I thought I'd start a new series. I have no idea how quickly I'll get through these, but I'll be taking each NBA team's City Edition jersey and converting them over to an NFL Color Rush Type.

Up first: Atlanta

Xkyxnht.png

XcryMwi.png

16 hours ago, Darknes said:

I know it's probably the template, but I think we should be able to atleast see the Helmet.

I'm curious would you do something like this in reverse?

The template definitely doesn't lend itself to showing off the helmet, so I'll have to do them separate.

pGgOIVj.png

XcryMwi.png

Awesome! I do really like the gold/black/white scheme the Hawks have going on in their city jerseys, and this captures it very nicely. I also would like to see this in reverse (taking color rush jerseys and making them NBA-style).

the user formerly known as cdclt

16 hours ago, jaytavo305 said:

This is a good idea. You should make city type jerseys for NFL teams when ur done

Unfortunately I don't have a good basketball template. I splurged for the football template for my fantasy leagues.

XcryMwi.png

For Brooklyn, the Biggie Smalls inspired color graffiti was difficult to locate a decent resolution from and I do not have the capability of replicating it. None-the-less, this is what I came up with for Brooklyn.

006Kyj7.png

Q4DNrOx.png

XcryMwi.png

When you put the logo on helmet, rotate it counter clockwise a bit. The logo is meant to be lined up when the helmet is being worn. A vertical line through the center of the logo should be perpendicular to the horizontal cross bar on the facemask.

Ever since I started this, Google thinks I want to follow Atlanta and Brooklyn since it keeps giving me updates on their games. By the time I'm done I'll get updates from EVERY game. Hurray!!

XcryMwi.png

• 1 month later...

Well at his rate, I'll be done in time for the start of the 2021-2022 season. Christmas break is done, but I'm actually less busy now, so the goal is to get a few done per week. No promises though.

cf33wDm.png

SOBG5sE.png

XcryMwi.png

I’d like to see the Atlanta one re-done but with the side stripes limited only to the pants and not on the sides of the jersey. I know it’s preferred in basketball, but not so much in football. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived