NoE38's Hockey Concepts (Senators Alternate up 2/19)

NoE38_Concepts

Started this thread so that I don't have to start a new one everytime I post a new concept.

Kicking things off are the Nashville Predators!

I Kept things pretty simple here, using a pattern inspired by their Reebok jerseys. The pattern is the exact same on all three jerseys. On the alt, I used a recoloured version of their original logo.

iJyndXl.png?1

Any C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

If there's nothing on Nashville, up next are the Rangers!

There are no major changes, but the striping is now inspired by the logo, with two small white stripes between the bigger red and white ones. the Alt is a modernized Lady Liberty design.

01kzVWW.png?1

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Random NHL Concepts by NoE38 (NYR up 12/18)

I like the idea, but the Rangers' small stripes look sky blue at this scale, and it makes the look really muddy. Maybe simplify that a bit?

I like that alt a lot!

Nashville looks really good except that the color distribution on the home jersey feels a tad off. The current location of the blue makes it a bit top-heavy.

Good work so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Next up are the Winnipeg Jets.

This set is a modernization of the original Jets' 90's jerseys, using their current iteration's colour scheme.

Because Winnipeg is one of the few cities that could pull off a white alt, the alt is a full white-out, including all the equipment.

HXrmIF9.png?1

C&C is always appreciated!

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Random NHL Concepts by NoE38 (Winnipeg up 12/28)
  • NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts by NoE38 (Winnipeg up 12/28)

These aren't NHL concepts but next up are the two teams that competed in the World Junior Final yesterday, Finland and the USA!

Finland's patriotic jerseys are inspired by their 2014 Olympic set, while the American set is an update of an earlier concept of mine.

Na00N7c.png

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts by NoE38 (Finland & USA up 1/6)
  • 4 weeks later...

Next up is Second-Tier Swedish team Leksands IF. I used a classic striping pattern once on the hem and twice on the arms. The Numbers go between the stripes, and the font is the same as what they currently use. I also didn't include ads because They make any jersey look ugly.

3yfpdYg.png?1

Any C&C on any of the concepts are appreciated!

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts by NoE38 (Leksands IF up 2/1)

Next up are the Lone Star Brahmas of the NAHL, an American developmental league.

The current unis are basically the 1997-09 LA Kings, with phantom yokes. I felt like they've missed a huge opportunity with the gold from the star in their logo, so I made that the main focus, as well as changing the main colour to purple. The shoulders feature a lone star, as a homage to the team's name.

mIRvyOP.png?1

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Random Hockey Concepts by NoE38 (Lone Star Brahmas up 2/5)
11 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Next up are the Lone Star Brahmas of the NAHL, an American developmental league.

The current unis are basically the 1997-09 LA Kings, with phantom yokes. I felt like they've missed a huge opportunity with the gold from the star in their logo, so I made that the main focus, as well as changing the main colour to purple. The shoulders feature a lone star, as a homage to the team's name.

mIRvyOP.png?1

C&C is appreciated!

I hate that they dropped "Fort Worth" for Lone Star. Outside of an NPSL team, that's all we had. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this back with a Sens Alternate Concept.

This is like a three-way love child between their original black jersey, their early 2000's alternate, and the (beautiful) barberpole.

The jersey maintains the two-colour, black and red look of the originial jersey, the chevrons of the alternate, and the chest stripe and logo of the barberpole. The shoulder patches are edited versions of the wing patches from the pre-edge set.

3SQp2uP.png?1

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to NoE38's Hockey Concepts (Senators Alternate up 2/19)

Archived