2018-2019 NFL Potential Super Bowl Uniform Matchups

Bears/Chiefs would look best. 

Then Rams/Chiefs. Then Cowboys/Chiefs. In that order. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

The wild card games are over, and the NFL playoffs are down to 8 teams. With that said, here are my updated uniform picks.

WORST: Image result for rams patriots

That Rams uniform and helmet isn't even in their current set, right?

I’m regads to the “2 blues” of the LA battle, didn’t cowboys-chargers play navy vs powder before? 

Also gold looking games are anything woth the chiefs or colts, and saints (I prefer gold pants) or rams throwbacks

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

18 hours ago, flyersfan said:

I’m regads to the “2 blues” of the LA battle, didn’t cowboys-chargers play navy vs powder before? 

Also gold looking games are anything woth the chiefs or colts, and saints (I prefer gold pants) or rams throwbacks

The Cowboys' navy is a lot darker than the Rams' royal blue. Plus the Rams and Chargers both use yellow.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

It’s not navy, it’s more of a dodger blue compared to the rams royal it is darker but not by much

The Rams' royal, I think, is lighter than the blues used by the Bills, Giants, Colts, etc. The Cowboys wore dark royal in the Staubach days, but their blue today doesn't look any lighter to me than that of the Pats, Seahawks, Bears, Titans, Texans, etc. They're all pretty much just really dark blue.

9 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

The Rams' royal, I think, is lighter than the blues used by the Bills, Giants, Colts, etc. The Cowboys wore dark royal in the Staubach days, but their blue today doesn't look any lighter to me than that of the Pats, Seahawks, Bears, Titans, Texans, etc. They're all pretty much just really dark blue.

NVM for what ever reason I read cowboys and thought colts

Best looking remaining matchup is Kansas City in white with red pants versus Los Angeles’ throwbacks (which is its designated home uniform this year). That means we’re likely (and unfortunately) bound to get New Orleans in all-black versus New England in white with blue pants instead.

13 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

Could you imagine we get the Rams and Chiefs but the Rams opt to go white and wear the god awful navy pants? Lord have mercy!

Seems unlikely they would go that route since they would be the home team and their home throwbacks are very popular with the fans. 

Rams vs Chiefs is hands down the best possible uni match-up possible. Saints vs Chiefs wouldn't be bad if the Saints for once wore their gold pants. Why they're obsessed with the black yoga pants is beyond me.

9 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Could you imagine we get the Rams and Chiefs but the Rams opt to go white and wear the god awful navy pants? Lord have mercy!

Only reason they would is because white jerseys have won 10 on the last 12 Super Bowls or something, but maybe they won’t after the eagles won in green last year.

Archived