College Football 2019

29texan

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Or thin out the numbers. They look fatter than they used to. At least this font replaced those horrible numbers based off of the wordmarks.

418310095_8f8ae18fc3.jpg

Yeah, those were awful.  Fortunately, they never found their way onto the football uniforms.

That whole wordmark was terrible.  The newer version is better but even it has run its course.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gdu said:

Nope.  Was posted this morning on the official team store and pulled within an hour.

OK, I think I remember the frog skin design being laid out in a similar manner when they debuted it then. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I’ve been informed by an impeccable source Tulane is in the process of dropping anthracite from its uniforms. The sleeves and pants stripes will match the helmets stripes, while the numbers will be a single stroke outline rather than double. The Green Wave obviously have a great color scheme, this just cleans up the uniform a bit.

9 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

I’ve been informed by an impeccable source Tulane is in the process of dropping anthracite from its uniforms. The sleeves and pants stripes will match the helmets stripes, while the numbers will be a single stroke outline rather than double. The Green Wave obviously have a great color scheme, this just cleans up the uniform a bit.

So forest green? Or Kelly? White and the baby or coral blue? Or they dropping blue all together? It be a shame if they did. the way the green and blue blend is fantastic.

1 hour ago, lilben777 said:

So forest green? Or Kelly? White and the baby or coral blue? Or they dropping blue all together? It be a shame if they did. the way the green and blue blend is fantastic.

Just the grey color is going away, the forest green and baby blue are staying

Green and blue are staying put. Anthracite is just the dark gray/almost black color you see in their jersey/pants stripes and the outside stroke of the numbers. The new stripes will match the white helmet in the first photo (green-white-blue-white-green). 

Not football, but interesting that Nike is now offering a diamond-like Swoosh logo to non CFP teams. I mean, it's showing up for the first time outside of that arena on a freaking softball uniform.

Is this actually something new or something I missed? If new, will we see non CFP football teams sporting it going forward?

DyBh_UoVsAAh8VH.jpg

(Arizona Softball revealed their whole new line of uniforms today. More tweets like the one below for more info)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

35 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Not football, but interesting that Nike is now offering a diamond-like Swoosh logo to non CFP teams. I mean, it's showing up for the first time outside of that arena on a freaking softball uniform.

Is this actually something new or something I missed? If new, will we see non CFP football teams sporting it going forward?

Oregon had that same swoosh on their uniforms in 2017:

-c6e86154282efe1d.jpg22538888-10155815857804706-1712343496614

Screen_Shot_2017_08_24_at_3.14.47_PM.png

They’re the only football team I've seen use that swoosh, and Arizona’s softball team is the only non-football program I’ve seen use it. It’s important to note that it is different than the CFP diamond swoosh, and instead just a beveled silver swoosh. I’m not sure if it has any sort of significance or if it’s just a special thing both programs asked for.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

11 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

-c6e86154282efe1d.jpg22538888-10155815857804706-1712343496614

Unrelated, but why couldn’t they have just built a whole set around these? I didn’t hate what they went with last year, but these were amazing! The white jerseys actually had both team colors, something that Oregon doesn’t seem to be capable of doing with any other white jersey they’ve had

1 hour ago, jn8 said:

Unrelated, but why couldn’t they have just built a whole set around these? I didn’t hate what they went with last year, but these were amazing! The white jerseys actually had both team colors, something that Oregon doesn’t seem to be capable of doing with any other white jersey they’ve had

Drop the black off the Green jersey and it was perfect

4 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

DyBh_UoVsAAh8VH.jpg

(Arizona Softball revealed their whole new line of uniforms today. More tweets like the one below for more info)

Might be because Arizona is one of the premier softball teams in the nation.

sms.gif

19 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

DyBh_UoVsAAh8VH.jpg

It’s something they do when ever they use the rubber logos, I believe a few college teams like Boise state possibly have used that application.

20 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

DyBh_UoVsAAh8VH.jpg

Arizona is one of softball's blue bloods and is a premier program.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm well aware Arizona is a top softball program. Repeating that does nothing to further the discussion. The point originally discussed was the use of Nike Swoosh logos similar to those worn in the CFP being used outside of football.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived