NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

That FG miss was killer. I think that was the death knell.

Did anyone else just realize that Adam Vinatieri was FORTY SIX?! He’s going to transition right from NFL kicker to playing Santa Claus.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hangdog Frank Reich on the sideline looking like a kindly old grandfather reminded me of this (Some joked added something dumb and NSFW at the minute mark, so heads up):

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Today really feels like a fresh start. I am 24, born in June of 1994, my Chiefs had not won a playoff game at home in my lifetime. I've been saying all season that we need to get a playoff win at Arrowhead and I'll be happy with this year. Everything from this point on is cake but with Mahomes the sky is the limit. Also, that D was fantastic today, credit to them!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Are the Cowboys at home?  I still have to LOL at this "beloved Rams" schtick.  Do they have any home games?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

27 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

He's going to end up playing Belichick in the AFC Championship game, so that'll be when.

Belichik lost to Nick Foles in the Super Bowl. I trust him with nothing. Should be noted that if the Chiefs win it all then Mahomes is automatically the GOAT for overcoming the Chiefs' playoff stink and Andy Reid.

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Did anyone else just realize that Adam Vinatieri was FORTY SIX?! He’s going to transition right from NFL kicker to playing Santa Claus.

And to think that the first time I got to watch Vinatieri play, he was still with the Amsterdam Admirals...almost 23 years ago.

Biggest loser today was Le'Veon Bell. Look at what career castoffs Damien Williams and CJ Anderson did today on the ground. Proves you don't need to go out and spend a ton of money on RBs.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Vinatieri began his NFL career while his own coach Frank Reich was still playing.  Also still playing when he began his NFL career were Jason Garrett, Doug Pederson, Anthony Lynn and former teammate Mike Vrabel.  Come to think if it, John Elway was still playing when he began his career as was Michigan Coach Jim Harbaugh. 

I was Freshman in College the last time I watched the Rams win a playoff game.  I was in High School (logically) last time they played in the NFC Championship game.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived