tigerslionspistonshabs

NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

That FG miss was killer. I think that was the death knell.

Did anyone else just realize that Adam Vinatieri was FORTY SIX?! He’s going to transition right from NFL kicker to playing Santa Claus.

Hangdog Frank Reich on the sideline looking like a kindly old grandfather reminded me of this (Some joked added something dumb and NSFW at the minute mark, so heads up):

When's the Andy Reid effect going to take hold? Soon would be nice.

Happy for long-suffering Chiefs fans. Truly a people that did nothing wrong.

Today really feels like a fresh start. I am 24, born in June of 1994, my Chiefs had not won a playoff game at home in my lifetime. I've been saying all season that we need to get a playoff win at Arrowhead and I'll be happy with this year. Everything from this point on is cake but with Mahomes the sky is the limit. Also, that D was fantastic today, credit to them!

C.J. Anderson has turned into a huge pickup for this Rams team. Gurley still doesn't look 100% to me.

2 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

When's the Andy Reid effect going to take hold? Soon would be nice.

He's going to end up playing Belichick in the AFC Championship game, so that'll be when.

27 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

He's going to end up playing Belichick in the AFC Championship game, so that'll be when.

Belichik lost to Nick Foles in the Super Bowl. I trust him with nothing. Should be noted that if the Chiefs win it all then Mahomes is automatically the GOAT for overcoming the Chiefs' playoff stink and Andy Reid.

Number of days since the last Cowboys road playoff win.

The streak continues

Nice to see that Cowboys fans didn't take over the Coliseum.

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Did anyone else just realize that Adam Vinatieri was FORTY SIX?! He’s going to transition right from NFL kicker to playing Santa Claus.

And to think that the first time I got to watch Vinatieri play, he was still with the Amsterdam Admirals...almost 23 years ago.

*prepares for the Ram It gifs*

Good. Pats are still gonna ruin this for everyone. 

Biggest loser today was Le'Veon Bell. Look at what career castoffs Damien Williams and CJ Anderson did today on the ground. Proves you don't need to go out and spend a ton of money on RBs.

1 minute ago, Bucfan56 said:

Good. Pats are still gonna ruin this for everyone. 

Sadly, this will be true.

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Vinatieri began his NFL career while his own coach Frank Reich was still playing.  Also still playing when he began his NFL career were Jason Garrett, Doug Pederson, Anthony Lynn and former teammate Mike Vrabel.  Come to think if it, John Elway was still playing when he began his career as was Michigan Coach Jim Harbaugh. 

I was Freshman in College the last time I watched the Rams win a playoff game.  I was in High School (logically) last time they played in the NFC Championship game.