NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hbgoo1975 said:

I can't stand the human plague that is the Patriots.

Oh really? Didn’t know that. You should tell us that more and use the word “plague” more when talking about the Patriots. Just so we know.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

5 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

There were certainly some Rams cheers, but there were louder cheers when Dallas converted 4th downs, when referee calls or reviews, went for the Cowboys, FGs, etc.  You didn't hear the boos (or at least lack of cheers) when Dak was called "in the grasp" when no Ram had touched him?

I didn’t get that at all. It sounded like a pretty decent home crowd for the Rams. 

Personally? I think you’re laying on the anti-LA heel schtick a bit thick.

Then again I always find praising/insulting the local crowd to be the worst sort of heat.  

1 minute ago, Ice_Cap said:

I didn’t get that at all. It sounded like a pretty decent home crowd for the Rams. 

Personally? I think you’re laying on the anti-LA heel schtick a bit thick.

Then again I always find praising/insulting the local crowd to be the worst short of heat.  

This good brother knows how to work!

what the hell is ccslc?

I cant believe I'm willingly cheering for the Pats. Definitely gonna need a shower after this. 

However, I'll gladly exchange needing a shower for seeing a KC/SD AFCCG.

Lord knows I'll be getting dirty with the Pats again next week!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

4 minutes ago, andycumbee19 said:

I cant believe I'm willingly cheering for the Pats. Definitely gonna need a shower after this. 

We’re happy to have you!

what the hell is ccslc?

2 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

2015-16. Denver beat NE and Carolina crushed Zona.

Ah gotcha. Thanks. It always seems like a 3-6 sneaks in there somewhere so wasn’t expecting it to be so recent.

what the hell is ccslc?

Get bent, Spanos. I hope you make it to the playoffs every year but get your ass kicked. You deserve to have your heart broken year after year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If that was Antonio Gates’ last game, than that was a pretty cool way to end it. Fun game to watch. Good season for the Chargers and hopefully many more competitive games to come.

They're onto Kansas City...

what the hell is ccslc?

Shaky start, but my Saints mount a FANTASTIC comeback to win 20-14.

Eagles were up 14-0 at the end of the 1st quarter; Saints defense didn't let them score again for the rest of the game.

It is what it is.

Archived