NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

1 hour ago, jn8 said:

So it looks like one team has figured out the Ravens’ gimmick offense. This is gonna be a HUGE offseason for Lamar Jackson 

Having a previous look helps. They also have a deeper DB corps than most teams which is how Clemson stopped him in college. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tune in for five seconds and I already see an officiating gaffe (or an awful rule).

Basically, it was a completed pass and a fumble but since nobody recovered the fumble, they're just going to say it was an incomplete pass?  That is completely ridiculous.

IUe6Hvh.png

That was an absolutely brutal game to watch for three quarters. O-Line was atrocious for three quarters, Lamar was bad but some of the blame should be placed on the five turnstiles he had playing in front of him for 45-55 minutes. Props to him and the whole team though for fighting back and making it interesting by the last drive. A huge bummer for sure to lose now but to even be in a postseason game after being at 4-5 earlier in the season is a great step. 

It’s now partially on the coaches and partially on Lamar this offseason to ensure that he turns into Russell Wilson/Deshaun Watson and not Colin Kaepernick/RGIII. 

spacer.png

That's why the Eagles called that strategic timeout. Had they not called the timeout, Parkey's first try woulda been good & Bears win.

2nd try he hit both posts and the ball bounced off the wrong side at the end there. Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

1 minute ago, NoE38 said:

First playoff game I've watched as a Bears fan. Absolutely devastated right now. It's also so infuriating seeing all the hate directed at Parkey. We all screw up big time, it's just unfortunate that his was done with millions of people watching.

That wasn't a ''unfortunate'' misfortune, though.

He already had a terrible record & he hit a ton of posts, during the season.

1 minute ago, habsfan1 said:

That wasn't a ''unfortunate'' misfortune, though.

I'm aware. I just really feel bad for him. This moment will haunt him most likely for the rest of his life. He deserves to be scapegoated a bit, but some of the comments I saw on social media are just too far. 

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Just now, NoE38 said:

This moment will haunt him most likely for the rest of his life.

He has an absurd amount of guaranteed money despite being unbelievably crappy at his job, spare me the ghost stories

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived