NFL Jerseys NBA Style (Ravens and Bills)

CinnamonRoll21

I'm back after taking a long absence. This is an NFL concept where each NFL team will have a League (association/home), Icon (away), Statement (alternate), City, and Earned jerseys for the playoff teams. A few teams will have throwbacks too. Some city jerseys will have a meaning, some will look crazy, and others will look great. Anyways, the first two teams are the Arizona Cardinals and Atlanta Falcons.

League

3dHp1OB.png

Icon

GmHgmXE.png

Statement

A5C1Qok.png

City

This uniform uses the colors of the Arizona flag

QKpqADX.png

Falcons

League

yy1Y4p8.png

Icon

fPUcnB7.png

Statement

u0hRPuh.png

City

This uniform is supposed to represent a Coca-Cola bottle because you know, Atlanta. 

mO6C825.png

Throwback

8qDVjPZ.png

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

Where are the side stripes for both teams? 

Arizona has two whites, make the statement black with copper numbers instead. The blue uniform needs more yellow, i think that one would look much better with the flag imprinted into the sleeves. Finally you can remove either Cardinals or Arizona from the uniforms, only one is needed. Normally city on road or white, and mascot at home or color.

For Atlanta, its very plain, again. The logos on the helmets are pasted akwardly and skewed. The coke alternates need more black. And the throwback also needs more color balance. 

Idk if its intentional or just laziness but I’m scared all the pants will have the exact same 3 stripe pattern you have so far. Hopefully it will be different as we get into other teams.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

11 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Where are the side stripes for both teams? 

Arizona has two whites, make the statement black with copper numbers instead. The blue uniform needs more yellow, i think that one would look much better with the flag imprinted into the sleeves. Finally you can remove either Cardinals or Arizona from the uniforms, only one is needed. Normally city on road or white, and mascot at home or color.

For Atlanta, its very plain, again. The logos on the helmets are pasted akwardly and skewed. The coke alternates need more black. And the throwback also needs more color balance. 

Idk if its intentional or just laziness but I’m scared all the pants will have the exact same 3 stripe pattern you have so far. Hopefully it will be different as we get into other teams.

I've already done about 14 teams so I was new to the template for the ones in the beginning but not every set of pants is going to have the same striping pattern. And this is supposed to be a "redesign" of some sort so the new jerseys aren't supposed to look exactly like the current ones except for the throwbacks.

Thanks for the feedback though it was very helpful. 

14 hours ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

cCLFMov.png

NevkrcD.png

Your pant stripes go above the belt line. Your facemasks aren't even all the same color.

We're really doing this again, aren't we?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the Ravens and the Bills.

Ravens

Home

CBUqh9e.png

Away

szDMclk.png

Alternate

FOv968t.png

City (based on the Maryland flag like the University of Maryland)

iq9UX4Q.png

Earned

yI3PzE4.png

Bills (I decided to bring back the red helmets and red socks from the 90s and 2000s).

Home

TbQdZp2.png

Away

CwWFXmD.png

Alternate

4NuxPnm.png

City (based on the lake-effect snow)

VPRKPk1.png

Throwback

GY0yo2I.png

Why are the numbers so small? And also I wouldn’t say these are NBA style, there are just more jerseys to critique. If you really want to improve (but at this point I am starting to doubt you do) focus on one at a time.

Excellent!

Archived