2018-19 NBA Season - New and improved!

DG_ThenNowForever

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2019 at 9:41 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

And that makes 5 in a row! I’m almost afraid to say it, but we could have a chance at the playoffs this year. The city seems to think so as well - it’s buzzing with “Magic fever” right now.

As someone from Orlando I can tell you most people don’t even know they exist. Lightning, UCF, Orlando city, and even the pro bowl all are/have taken precedence of them this year. That’s pretty insane that a hockey team from a different city is talked about more than your local basketball team.

8 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Sure, Mr. Kuzma, whatever you say

Continue to be mad that we passed up on you last year after you took workouts before the draft with us, and then swept the series against you this year :D

I’m sure he’s enjoying the endorcements that he wouldn’t have in Orlando. What he said is the complete truth, only the largest of players get noticed in Orlando, like Shaq, Howard, and Tmac. Everyone else is forgotten. Just being on the Lakers means Kuzma is a household name pretty much.

2 hours ago, Shumway said:

I like that Petey Pablo's "Raise Up" is being relentlessly played during All Star Saturday Night so far.

PETEY PABLO MOTHER :censored:ER

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 2/12/2019 at 11:15 AM, Digby said:

Even before the alleged loss of control I'm counting three steps?

Also does that mean you don't have to dribble like ever, just like levitate the ball for a millisecond in a "loss of control"?

Very technically, I think this is right. You can endlessly bobble the ball, as long as you're never deemed of having control to establish possession, I think.

6fQjS3M.png

Lakers/Rockets 4thQ was pretty good.

Nice of Barkley to back both his employers regarding Zion's injury.  Nike shoes weren't at fault because Zion didn't change his kicks often enough AND the NCAA educates more players which are not going to the NBA, this the system is OK as is.  

Archived