Denver Broncos 2021

Lumbergh

i think your original is the best version, but i would give a little more definition to the horse's leg

Xpw2wmX.jpg

work on making that helmet mockup a bit more realistic. i dont know if this process will make sense if you're not using Ai, but this is how i place the art on the helmet

gB0kAT0.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

41 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

i think your original is the best version, but i would give a little more definition to the horse's leg

Xpw2wmX.jpg

work on making that helmet mockup a bit more realistic. i dont know if this process will make sense if you're not using Ai, but this is how i place the art on the helmet

gB0kAT0.png

Appreciate the wisdom. Yeah I rushed the helmet. I'm gonna go back when I put the whole uniform/artwork package together as one and fine tune everything. Do you think the gray shadowing is necessary? 

3 hours ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

Appreciate the wisdom. Yeah I rushed the helmet. I'm gonna go back when I put the whole uniform/artwork package together as one and fine tune everything. Do you think the gray shadowing is necessary? 

naw, i dont think its necessary. you're creating good form with only 2 colors. it just makes it more complicated, especially for a logo that dates back as far as this one 

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

3 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

naw, i dont think its necessary. you're creating good form with only 2 colors. it just makes it more complicated, especially for a logo that dates back as far as this one 

Great point. Thank you sir. 

Great concept, I really like the consistent striping pattern on both jerseys.

The only difference I would maybe make is to add tv numbers or put the D logo over the stripes on the shoulder caps. It’s not a problem but the top of the jersey just seems kinda bare.

As a Broncos fan, I generally criticize their concepts harder than most teams, but I gotta say, I love this. Most peoples’ modernized versions of the classic logo take too much from the current logo and seem really awkward to me, but yours seems to be a perfect clean up of the classic logo without forcing any unnecessary elements of the current logo and I absolutely love it! As for the uniforms, I really only have one major critique: the number font. Personally, I don’t usually like rounded fonts so I’d prefer a more block-style font. But that’s not a huge issue.

And I totally approve of using Trevor Lawrence as the model jerseys BTW

As a Broncos fan and being born in the '97 logo era, I'm very biased on their current logo. Lived with it my whole life, seeing this would make me okay with them moving on from it. But I agree with Weapon on the TV numbers on the shoulders and the logo overlaying the stripes. I would however stick with the Navy Blue, I feel like it makes the orange more definitive. I would also probably go a different route for the number and wordmark font, but that's most likely just biased me to the number style they use currently.

I would absolutely love to see a Navy Blue set with this design of the orange stripes and all.

All in all, a very nice concept.

On 1/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, BrandMooreArt said:

Xpw2wmX.jpg

gB0kAT0.png

Heh... different strokes for different folks. The great thing about the solutions business is that there's always more than one way to do things.  I always used the Fisheye distort function to place and render my helmet logos. It took a lot of eyeballing, and I probably can't even remember how to do it right now, but that's how I went about it.

To the point of the concept...that last one is one I definitely wouldn't mind seeing, especially with the updated colors.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 1/16/2019 at 7:36 PM, miltonANDlumbergh said:

bzRnyoI.png

fzDMxxr.png

EKJh2NR.png

Absolutely incredible job  , I feel like you nailed it right here!  Just my opinion of course, but this might be the best Broncos concept I've seen... I love what you did with the home uni the road  and even the alternate, the orange and the blue tones are great choices also !!  These are what football uniforms should look like, modern yet traditional....

Archived