Browns Redesign

VDizzle12

I've had this idea all season to fix the Browns using their current Color Rush set as inspiration. Obviously what they have now is a mess and most, if not all, Cleveland fans love the CR. Probably because it goes back to a more traditional look.

I also brought back the white facemasks and added the new "Browns" script the team has been using the past couple of seasons....

Browns_NewUnis_Display

Looks good. Like where you’re going with these. I’m with the other guys about the stripes, but I’ll give you another option, if you want to go “Color Rush” look, get rid of the white in the helmet and pants. If not, add white to the sleeve caps. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 3:40 PM, VDizzle12 said:

I've had this idea all season to fix the Browns using their current Color Rush set as inspiration. Obviously what they have now is a mess and most, if not all, Cleveland fans love the CR. Probably because it goes back to a more traditional look.

I also brought back the white facemasks and added the new "Browns" script the team has been using the past couple of seasons....

Browns_NewUnis_Display

It's fairly clean.  However a lot of the elements seem to be conflicting, even if it is consistent.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sorry I haven't had much time to make updates, but with the 2020 redesign confirmed I figured I should keep it going.

I did one version still based on the current Color Rush:

Browns_NewUnis_Display

...and a second version that is designed around stripes that match the helmet orange-brown-white-brown-orange. 

Browns_NewUnis_Display_V2

7 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sorry I haven't had much time to make updates, but with the 2020 redesign confirmed I figured I should keep it going.

I did one version still based on the current Color Rush:

Browns_NewUnis_Display

...and a second version that is designed around stripes that match the helmet orange-brown-white-brown-orange. 

Browns_NewUnis_Display_V2

2nd version is better. I would like Cleveland to wear these. Great job!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived