Pulv!

National Premier Soccer League redesign

The National Premier Soccer League, commonly known as NPLS, is the fourth tier of the US soccer pyramid. It is together a regional and a national league, meaning it is divided in 4 regions (Northestern, South, Midwest, Western) that represent the whole country. It takes place in the summer months, so they can draw players from NCAA soccer.

I quite like their new logo, so I designed coordinated logos for the 4 regions and 11 conferences.

The four regions have different stars positioning to represent the geographical positon, but they are always 4, as the regions.

32805871278_5783ce4183_o.png

The conference logos have a similar appearance, with only a different crest shape. Of the 4 ever present stars one is red, representing which region the conference is in.

North Atlantic and Mid Atlantic have a wavy top and bottom to represent the ocean

Keystone, as Pennsylvania is known as the keystone state

32805871528_44673df9f3_o.png

Heartland has a confederate vibe

Lone star is literally Texas

Sunshine has a Florida shape

Southeast has a flag shape, for all the pirates that had their coves on the south eastern coast.

32805871428_66f6247c75_o.png

East has ha waterfall side to represents the Niagara falls, real symbol of the area

Great lakes has 3 red stripes and two blue ones to represent the 5 major lakes.

North has a big star, representing the northen star guiding the path

32805871598_96754c8795_o.png

Golden gate, what to add...

Northwest, has a side shaped like an evergreen tree

Southwest, sun rays for the SoCal conference

31739346657_f11a357ba0_o.png

I designed the kit for the two diffent all-star teams of the league. The all-star game is actually called Rising Stars National Game in my redesign. Two regions will play against the other two regions; the couples will be decided by a draft on the game's eve, so every region sends the same number of all star players to enable every combination.

32805871748_3690b9a01a_o.png

32805871668_965ac0b37c_o.png

Hope you enjoy the concept. In the future I'll post the rebranding of all the 92 clubs in the league, but it will be a slow start, as I'm currently working on many other projects 😜