Seattle Breakers NHL uniform concept

johnnysama

JgOkxXL.png

Here is a second NHL concept uniform for the forthcoming Seattle team from me. What if the team used the heritage Breakers name (it was used by the WHL [Western Hockey League] junior team now known as the Seattle Thunderbirds from their inception in 1977 to 1985)? Here is my Breakers uniform concept. The yellow and green pay homage to the Seattle Supersonics. I wish the wave looked a little better (I drew it on mouse on MS Paint), but the basic gist of the logo is that it's a wave in a circle w/a hockey stick in the background. :)

I hope you like this.

UBwef0L.png

On 1/12/2019 at 8:47 PM, johnnysama said:

JgOkxXL.png

Here is a second NHL concept uniform for the forthcoming Seattle team from me. What if the team used the heritage Breakers name (it was used by the WHL [Western Hockey League] junior team now known as the Seattle Thunderbirds from their inception in 1977 to 1985)? Here is my Breakers uniform concept. The yellow and green pay homage to the Seattle Supersonics. I wish the wave looked a little better (I drew it on mouse on MS Paint), but the basic gist of the logo is that it's a wave in a circle w/a hockey stick in the background. :)

I hope you like this.

Pretty good design maybe fix up the logo 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived