New 2019 NBA All-Star Game Jerseys Leaked

SportsLogos.Net News

New 2019 NBA All-Star Game Jerseys Leaked

January 15, 2019 - 17:32 PM

It would seem that 2019 is the year of the giant black-and-white team logo at the All-Star Game… let’s hope Major League Baseball doesn’t get any ideas. Posted to Twitter by user @JosmanSuri, the 2019 NBA All-Star Game jersey was apparently […]

Read More...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish that they'd be a BIT (meaning way more) creative with the uniforms. I really like the idea of using the team uniform graphics over a similar color or graphic base like the NBA did in 2015 for the Rookie Challenge.

trey-burke-rudy-gobert-nba-all-star-game

150213233433-20150213-rising-wiggins.120

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

These are pretty much going from an F to a D-

Doing enough extra credit to pass the class.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I love the idea of having the team logos featured. Or wordmarks, whatever it may be, but its a great idea. I wish the jerseys were a bit more creative. Hear me out- why not a white team with purple accents and a black team with teal accents? Keeps it black vs white to avoid anything crazy, yet adds the colors of the hornets, since they are the hosts. Just an idea, i dont have a basketball template to explain what I mean, but yeah thats my 2 cents

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

How disappointing. The NBA has really phoned it in recently when it comes to special jerseys, and these just suck. The red/blue is entirely unnecessary, and at least entirely white/black is kinda unique. They could've done something really cool with it in Charlotte as well, maybe using the classic pinstripe style to represent each player's team, or add splashes of teal and purple, as others have suggested. It's a shame when All-Star uniforms used to be so cool, too.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Looking at this I guess Celebrity ASG will be teal vs purple and Rising Stars might be blue/orange v white/teal to represent Bobcats and Hornets. Just like in last year.

By the way if anyone's know what font they use on numbers? I'm pretty sure that I saw it before, but I can't remember where.

4r2eer.png

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Here are the full uniforms:

Dw-NdkXWkAAGO5S?format=jpg&name=900x900

I’m intrigued by the shorts (are they satin on the player’s left leg but not the right?), but that’s about it.

I actually really dig these.

Can they come off a little boring? Yes. But i'd still say they're better than 90% of the ASG jerseys that we've seen in the past 10-15 years.

My only gripe is that they look really similar to 2015, but even then RWB is a pretty traditional look when it comes to this game. 

10 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Looking at this I guess Celebrity ASG will be white vs purple and Rising Stars might be orange v teal to represent Bobcats and Orange.

By the way if anyone's know what font they use on numbers? I'm pretty sure that I saw it before, but I can't remember where.

Don't know the name but it looks really similar to what the Houston Texans have been using on their social media graphics

I feel like i've seen it on TypeKit before.

1 hour ago, flyersfan said:

I love the idea of having the team logos featured. Or wordmarks, whatever it may be, but its a great idea. I wish the jerseys were a bit more creative. Hear me out- why not a white team with purple accents and a black team with teal accents? Keeps it black vs white to avoid anything crazy, yet adds the colors of the hornets, since they are the hosts. Just an idea, i dont have a basketball template to explain what I mean, but yeah thats my 2 cents

Very quick mockup, but this woulda been a decent look. Maybe we'll see something similar for the rising stars/celebrity games?

https://imgur.com/a/93DfCG5
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/93DfCG5"><a href="//imgur.com/93DfCG5"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/93DfCG5#DDrNzf0

PS: I suck at embedding images

31 minutes ago, shaydre1019 said:

Very quick mockup, but this woulda been a decent look. Maybe we'll see something similar for the rising stars/celebrity games?

https://imgur.com/a/93DfCG5
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/93DfCG5"><a href="//imgur.com/93DfCG5"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/93DfCG5#DDrNzf0

PS: I suck at embedding images

I had a different idea in mind but hey I like yours better, those are awesome. How do they not have people that come up with these kinds of things? 

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived