SportsLogos.Net News

Atlanta Braves Tweak Road and Alternate Uniforms for 2019

Atlanta Braves Tweak Road and Alternate Uniforms for 2019

January 19, 2019 - 17:04 PM

The Atlanta Braves introduced their new “refreshed” uniforms for 2019 this morning at their annual Chop Fest fan event. In total there are changes to three of the Braves five uniforms: the road greys – which sees the most minor of […]

Read More...

That tomahawk cap just carries over the issues from their previous blue alternates. That’s my only problem with this “refresh.”

The Atlanta script looks worse than before. The A has an awkward gap before the T, which wasn't on the previous script. Not sure why they made that change.

Red jerseys - much better than the last one, but they should have just went back to the original red jersey if they had to have one (which they don't).

Navy jerseys - much, much better than the last one, but there's no reason to deviate from the triple piping here.

Tomahawk hat - atrocious. Far worse than the tomahawk H cap, which was itself awful. And it gets bonus crap points for being paired with a non-matching batting helmet.

The changes could have been far, far worse. So I guess this is about as good as we could have hoped for.

Jerseys on Fanatics and at the Chop Fest showed the 2019 navy jersey with navy numbers, not red. 

I could have sworn they changed the road mark just a couple years ago to adjust the A so it woukdn’t seem so detached.