NFC Championship Game.

verno

So we have the Saints and Rams in their Week 9 duds😦 I personally would love to see the Rams with the yellow horns and the throwback whites. The Saints, just run anything but the leotards, yuck!!!

Just now, oldschoolvikings said:

What "throwback whites"?

The ones they would still be wearing if not for the 2000 switch. Hopefully they  bring them on board as a second throwback at some point, like the Dolphins are doing with their own throwback whites.

I don"t mind monochrome uniforms in football, but I sure do wish the Saints could add some stripes to their paints and socks.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

4 minutes ago, Mitch B said:

I don"t mind monochrome uniforms in football, I sure wish the Saints could add some stripes to their paints and socks.

Or gold pants😊

Ironically, my wife is wearing black yoga pants today (and also a Brady road jersey, uffffffff!) She does this look much better than Drew does😈

10 minutes ago, verno said:

Or gold pants😊

Nike does such a poor job with gold pants these days, I think the best way to go is white or black pants with metallic gold stripes.  ⚜️

8 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Rams shoulda wore the yellow horns.  Woulda looked less weird than the white horns do.

By doing so, they'd maintain the essence of the Fearsome Foursome days by being predominantly white & navy while actually matching uniform elements.

3 minutes ago, Mitch B said:

Nike does such a poor job with gold pants these days, I think the best way to go is white or black pants with metallic gold stripes.  ⚜️

Yeah, you're properly right. Nike has nailed khaki!! Should the Saints experiment with white pants at home next season?!

8 minutes ago, verno said:

Ironically, my wife is wearing black yoga pants today (and also a Brady road jersey, uffffffff!) She does this look much better than Drew does😈

MY MAN BANGIN'

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Basing this off of nothing, but I have a gut feeling the Saints will break out the gold pants if they make the Super Bowl.  That's my hot take, book it

The Saints will be the home team this season in the Super Bowl, we shall see. Would love to see New Orleans try white pants with a gold stripe with two black stripes bordering it at home.

2 hours ago, Mitch B said:

Or the Saints can go back to the Reebok Gold Pants, like the Cowboys and Raiders   still use.

636597683818696032-USP-NFL-Dallas-Cowboy

9937309_web1_fbn-raiders-121717hf_041_28

da0Lbhs.png

Archived