Los Angeles Rams Confirm Throwback Uniforms For Super Bowl

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Claystation360 said:

Love that Logo!

Agree to disagree.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

11 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Or better yet, this wordmark. 

grfbe07kghepvedhhyr2.gif

The different slants of the R and the A make the LA look weird.. especially the blue stroke on the left.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not sure the R and the M have the same slants either. And that S needs work. 

Great logo if you don't look at it for more than twenty seconds.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:45 PM, -Akronite- said:

The Pats still have trashy duds but the Rams saved this Super Bowl from being atrocious, aesthetically at least.

Rams (TB) - Chiefs or Saints - Chiefs would've been better, but the NFL had other plans. 😁

I was with you until the last sentence. The Saints would have worn black jerseys with their black yoga pants, and that's before you mention the awkwardly shrunken numbers and the washed-out beige serving as gold. That is by far the worst jersey out of those four teams, and one of the worst uniforms in football. The Patriots road set is bad, but it's the Sistine chapel compared to the Saints' home set.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

8 hours ago, colortv said:

Again, yellow/gold dominant is the way to go..

51097675_10157535834998484_2123502109692

tumblr_pm6yxvsc1f1u7t2opo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pm6y39nWIw1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_pm6y83ymND1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_pm6y5euFKS1u7t2opo1_1280.png

Nah. The LA Rams should stick with their traditional, beautiful royal blue and yellow. Reducing the royal blue just because it may look a bit close to the Chargers' navy and powder blue to some is absurd. They'll probably end up with a yellow alt anyway.

10 hours ago, TheOldRoman said:

I was with you until the last sentence. The Saints would have worn black jerseys with their black yoga pants, and that's before you mention the awkwardly shrunken numbers and the washed-out beige serving as gold. That is by far the worst jersey out of those four teams, and one of the worst uniforms in football. The Patriots road set is bad, but it's the Sistine chapel compared to the Saints' home set.

Do we know for sure they wouldn't wear their gold pants, like last Super Bowl? If so, I see your point.

I'd take the Saints in all black over one of the Rams' Frankenstein sets. About a wash with the Pats though, especially if they were matched up with the Chiefs in white.

11 hours ago, TheOldRoman said:

IThe Saints would have worn black jerseys with their black yoga pants, and that's before you mention the awkwardly shrunken numbers and the washed-out beige serving as gold. That is by far the worst jersey out of those four teams, and one of the worst uniforms in football. The Patriots road set is bad, but it's the Sistine chapel compared to the Saints' home set.

22 minutes ago, -Akronite- said:

I'd take the Saints in all black over one of the Rams' Frankenstein sets. About a wash with the Pats though, especially if they were matched up with the Chiefs in white.

In a vacuum, the Saints uniform isn't as terrible as, say, the Browns or Buccaneers, but it's especially infuriating if you consider how easy (and ridiculously obvious) it would be to give them a top 5 look. Match the golds. Put the helmet stripe on the pants. And burn those horrific black pants. 

22 minutes ago, AstroBull21 said:

I would cheer against the Patriots regardless, but this year I want the Rams to win it all because it would help cement the royal and gold identity in staying long term.

Pretty sure it's a given that the Rams want to be blue and gold...but a SB win doesn't cement much of anything...

radio_qbs_suber_bowl_10.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived