College Baseball Uniforms - 2019

cajunaggie08

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I think of the Aggies, I don't think script.  Admittedly, it looks good though... it's not the block I'd expect from A&M, but I think this fits their usual no-frills aesthetic.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

19 minutes ago, Discrimihater said:

When I think of the Aggies, I don't think script.  Admittedly, it looks good though... it's not the block I'd expect from A&M, but I think this fits their usual no-frills aesthetic.

I do prefer the block font for the baseball uniform and look, but there is some history of A&M wearing cursive script in the late 70's. I believe the cursive "Aggies" script first appeared last season as a throwback and it appears the team and Adidas decided to build the entire uniform collection around that throwback. I do like that all of the uniforms have a cohesive look as the 2018 uniform options were all over the place in terms of fonts and styles.

5356ddfd9a175.preview-301.jpg

DVjboHNVoAEytjX.jpg

Five different uniforms have been shown/revealed that appear to be in Mississippi State’s lineup in 2019. However, I’ve been told that at least one of these will *not* be worn this season; fingers crossed for that being all-black.

Three (maroon, white, black) are updated versions of the “85” uniforms, with thinner sleeve stripes (which prevents State and A&M from looking nearly identical) and the addition of the M over S logo to the sleeve.

Two (white, gray) are based on a 1950’s era design and feature “State” on the front.

Aside from the all-black, which gained popularity last year after being worn to an 8-3 record, including the Omaha berth clinching win at Vanderbilt, I think this has the makings of a very solid set. Along with what we’ve seen from A&M, Miami, and TCU, it should be a very good uniform season in college baseball.

Looks like Oregon will getting new uniforms for both baseball and softball.  Based on past seasons and the teaser, it looks like both teams will have black, green, yellow, white, and gray jersey options.  I imagine the baseball team will likely only use gray and white pants while the softball team will have matching pants to all their jersey options.

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

https://www.uniswag.com/blog/tcu-baseballs-new-uniforms

TCU hinted at new uniforms but the only change is the former Diamond swoosh from the CFP being used on all of the uniforms.

LEnhcYP.png

It’s not the CFP diamond swoosh, it’s just the same beveled silver swoosh as the one on Arizona’s new softball uniforms:

DyBjrYpUwAEKnjQ.jpg?format=750w

DySCEFPVsAAVY-P.jpg?format=750w

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

21 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

I think TCU should ditch the "TCU" caps and use the interlocked TC. Baseball caps should either have a logo, single letter, or a monogram on them

Edit: I think TAMU is fine because it's all at the center of the cap while TCUs logo is spread end to end more if that makes any sense

Tpatches.The TC is specific to the throwbacks though. TCU doesn't look too bad but if the tried an interlocking TC logo it just wouldn't work as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived