What’s an underrated set of NBA uniforms?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im only speaking about current identities, i think the city edition and all that nonsense is ruining team's identities. When we remove those and look at just like a traditional home-road-alt mentality, a few teams come to mind. maybe im a homer, but the sixers are beauts. I love the pelicans, jazz are good, and the warriors are great too. Those i say are the real solid sets, but the pelicans are the most underrated of them all. I really think theyve got an awesome unique identity, color scheme, and it fits the city. I think theyre the best in the league

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

10 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Everything...

gettyimages-904641804.jpg?w=1000&h=600&c

The Brooklyn Nets...

gettyimages-1074430542.jpg?itok=nHr1tX93

Do...

nets.jpg

Is Outstanding...

d17glen2alsn8ok3avh7.jpg

But Nobody...

1074384834.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2134

Gives Them Credit.

No, no, no, and no.  Four strikes, you're out (and then some). That uniform set is so bad that it has sapped my enthusiasm for the team.

Now this is a sparkling uniform set that deserves respect as one of the best ever.

Image result for nets 2002     Image result for nets 2002 

Image result for kenyon martin nets

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

3 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

No, no, no, and no.  Four strikes, you're out (and then some). That uniform set is so bad that it has sapped my enthusiasm for the team.

Now this is a sparkling uniform set that deserves respect as one of the best ever.

Nope. For a uniform with both bright red and silver its somehow muddy. 

Current: The Kings.  I love the purple/gray combo.  It is (minus the advert, of course) the best they've ever looked.

Recent: The Cavs primaries when LeBron returned.  Simple and beautiful.

Older: Bucks Irish rainbow; no red.  Just green.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

These jerseys are alright. Initially I disliked the current set when they revealed it, but it's a real nice set and better than the previous. DLo makes it look real nice.

Phoenix Suns previous purple jerseys were great. Their previous white set needed to replace the black with purple and brighten the orange. Now they look like an absolute mess. I guess symbolic to how they are currently playing

2 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

I liked those Nets uniforms. The gray one I thought was neat.

On 2/3/2019 at 5:17 PM, Tracy Jordan said:

People may disagree with this, but...

New Orleans Hornets circa 2003-2008

6o6i8q6lzf6ceame1i6a0hetq.gif

mgt7ba247efgpf43ojyashlhl.gif

Absolutely. Between the team's on-court mediocrity and their stint playing in OKC due to Katrina, these got overlooked, but I think they did a fantastic job of taking the very solid Hornets identity and adapting it to New Orleans. I'd even argue that these are more New Orleans-looking than the Pelicans' threads.

Archived