raysox

Help Raysox with a Soccer Template

I actually like the thinned down strokes. Although, I might change my mind once I see how it looks once the full kit is unveiled as the smaller scale might make the outline nearly invisible. I think maybe making the outline 1.5x or 2x thickness of the seams could work. I think too thick of lines could lead to a bit of a cluttered look where it's hard to distinguish what is a design element and what is an outline or seam. Long sleeves would be my only request for the keeper kits. Loving where it is headed.

P.S. This will seem really weird, but you're the reason I'm pursuing a degree in geography. Seeing that you were studying geography in one of your bios a few years back opened my eyes to pursuing a degree in it. Seems weird, but it was just some weird tidbit that stuck with me and ultimately affected my life path.

9 hours ago, Chapeeko said:

P.S. This will seem really weird, but you're the reason I'm pursuing a degree in geography. Seeing that you were studying geography in one of your bios a few years back opened my eyes to pursuing a degree in it. Seems weird, but it was just some weird tidbit that stuck with me and ultimately affected my life path.

Wow! That’s so cool! I hope you’re enjoying it!

yesterday I played around a little with the template. Currently the lines are 2px thick, I tried 4, 6, and 8 to compromise. 8 is pretty close to the proportions of the last one, but I think maybe halfway is a good compromise.

or since they’re strokes still, the thickness is up to you!